Respected Contributor

Anyone have todays TSV the Arlo Pro HD cameras?

Surprised there is no thread started for todays TSV. 

If you have it, how do you like it? I know its only 780p and the newer Pro 2 is 1080p but the batteries on the Pro 2 only last 1/2 as long for much more money. 

Anyone? Would appreciate the feedback k.

Thank you.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone have todays TSV the Arlo Pro HD cameras?

We have arlo and love it. Not sure of the specs on ours but we've had it for a few years. When I'm not home and want to see our house, I try the ring first, It usually won't come up, then I go to the trusted arlo. It will always come up for me and works well. You can  zoom and the pic stays clear. We have 2 outside and 2 inside to check on our chi chis. We got this pack up at sam's and I can highly recommend the arlo. Oh, the battery is very long lasting. We have one mounted over the garage and it's a little hard to get to. We don't have to change batteries often at all. Unlike the ring. 

Respected Contributor

@Renata22 wrote:

We have arlo and love it. Not sure of the specs on ours but we've had it for a few years. When I'm not home and want to see our house, I try the ring first, It usually won't come up, then I go to the trusted arlo. It will always come up for me and works well. You can  zoom and the pic stays clear. We have 2 outside and 2 inside to check on our chi chis. We got this pack up at sam's and I can highly recommend the arlo. Oh, the battery is very long lasting. We have one mounted over the garage and it's a little hard to get to. We don't have to change batteries often at all. Unlike the ring. 

Thank you so much. We now have ADT which we pay monthly and never turn it on for fear of setting it off.

I like that I can turn off the siren.

Trusted Contributor

Oh, one more thing. We got another add on arlo with sound and it works great, too. Hope this helps. Have a blessed day.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Renata22 wrote:

Oh, one more thing. We got another add on arlo with sound and it works great, too. Hope this helps. Have a blessed day.

Thank you. This new one has two way sound.

Respected Contributor

Anyone else have this?

Esteemed Contributor

I don't have the big fancy version which is being offered that talks. (I think that is what is being offered).  But mine is basic and records everyone coming to  my door  or garage.  It is time stamped and I can go back and check if I wish.  Love it.    Easy to install, really easy.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bonnielu wrote:

I don't have the big fancy version which is being offered that talks. (I think that is what is being offered).  But mine is basic and records everyone coming to  my door  or garage.  It is time stamped and I can go back and check if I wish.  Love it.    Easy to install, really easy.  

Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

One more comment.  I had a neighbor install it for me because he is really tall.  He has a business that needs protection.  He told me he has tried THEM ALL.  And this is the very best, bar none.  He did not like RING.  

Respected Contributor

Does this brand only come in white? I would really prefer a dark color like black or brown.