Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone have info on the Earth TSV?

That pic looks like Haflinger slippers to me.  I wonder if the Earth ones are real wool or just faux. Haflingers are real wool and warm.

Honored Contributor

On AMS this morning Leah gave us a sneak peak of the clogs and they look like a typical felt clog with a thicker textured out-sole.

Honored Contributor

Gotta give these a big fat no.

Esteemed Contributor

Saw on ams don't like them at all .

Trusted Contributor

I actually bought Earth Origins Wool Clogs at DSW last week. They were $49.99 but I had a $20 coupon so a good deal. They are super comfortable and I was planning on getting them in another color so this TSV is perfect for me!
Super Contributor

Shoe Mall has the same thing or very similar for 30% off plus free ship and no tax for my state. Also extra percentage through Ebates.

Floral Pillow
Honored Contributor

I like Earth  shoes, but I have Birkenstock clogs that look like those, but mine are suede. I like felt clogs, but I'm not buying those.

New Contributor

Hi there. I adore Earth shoes as well. I noticed Sally Combs' Facebook page displays that they are clogs and shows a dark picture preview. I happened to see live on air today when they previewed the shoe on the model and on that shoe, the clog look to be perhaps fabric or fleece (?) and the bottom was a bit sparkly gold or coppery looked like. I hope this helps. Have a great day!
Occasional Contributor

I won't have ANY problem passing on those.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

TSV Felt Clogs

https://www.qvc.com/Earth-Origins-Felt-Slip-On-Clogs-with-Strap-Detail---Jenna.product.A342507.html?...

a342507.jpg

No mention of these being real wool. Just says 'fabric uppers'.