Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone have info on the Earth TSV?

Update, I had to come back and order the size 12, shoemall did not have the 12.  I got the black and navy.  I think this shoe will be very great for travel.  

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

I need a back for the heel on my shoes or winter slippers - whatever they are supposed to be. I don’t like the look of them either. Just not my style. 

Honored Contributor

I own two pair of leather clogs.  One from Clarks and the other from Alegria.  That is all I need.  Felt?  I don't think so.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I own two pair of leather clogs.  One from Clarks and the other from Alegria.  That is all I need.  Felt?  I don't think so.

felted wool is extremely warm, I made a hat for Mr Bear that he wears in the winter that is felted 

but I don't think these are real wool, 

Esteemed Contributor

They are not slippers.

Valued Contributor

I received mine yesterday and so glad I ordered these in two colors. They are comfy and cozy and know they will be my go to shoes on the weekends. Very nice fit as not as clunky as Birkenstocks can be although I will not wear them to work unless a Friday for dress down jean day. They do not look like slippers though I would think the light color could be mistaken for them.

Great value if you need a comfortable casual shoe. I got black and gray and would love to get the navy if it comes back. When I find comfy shoes, I always get multiples.

Frequent Contributor

I got mine today and I LOVE them. So soft and cozy. The footbed is cushioned, so they are very comfortable. Maybe not as nice as Birks, but they didn’t cost as much either. I may go back and order  another color. Don’t knock it til you’ve tried it. 

Respected Contributor

I ordered the navy in my usual size 9 and they came yesterday.  My foot is a medium width but on the wide side of medium definitely not narrow and they are really big.  The length is okay but they are going to be hard to keep on my feet.  When I walk they flop like flip flops.  I feel like that piece of rubber on the bottom of the cork will wear off fast on my heels.  I still feel shoes should be free returns.  I may wear for a while and see how the heel wears.  I have till the end of January to return if heel wears off.  If it was free returns I would just return and they could re sell since they are not worn.  But since I have to pay I will get some wear out of them and see how they do.  

Esteemed Contributor

I got mine today in grey.  They are much cuter than they looked on tv.  They don’t look like slippers at all.  I usually avoid clogs because I wear an 8 and have skinny ankles.  These look nice, are light and feel like wool. I just can’t wear any kind of a sock or my heel sets on the heel cup.  Will wear with leggings in spring.  Well made, my first pair of Earth.

Trusted Contributor

I have a no shoes rule in our house. I think I'm going to wear these in my house instead of slippers since the footbed is more comfortable, especially when standing for longer at the stove or when doing dishes. I think they'll be great for that. I could wear them out, but I agree that they kind of slip when I walk, so I wouldn't be as comfortable wearing them outside. They fit my needs, so I'll keep them. The grey is a nice color that goes with everything.