Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone had the NY bagels ......

@Northern Belle 2 wrote:

These bagels are fabulous.  I heat them up at 425 degrees for 8 minutes and they are delightful.

The only problem I'm having is that I can't figure out how to change my choice for my next A/D delivery.  QVC said that if you signed up for A/D, you could switch varieties with each shipment if you want.  On my A/D page, I edited the item description and just got the message that it's 'sold out'.  Nowhere can I find a way to change my choice for the next shipment.  I will contact customer service and email Just Bagels if necessary. I started with Core Favorites, but want to try the Sweet bagels next.

I tried over and over to change to sweet bagels but it continues to say product is sold out. I am in the same boat.

Respected Contributor

I have several Goldbergs of NY local to me (DC metro area) and their bagels are much better than Just Bagels.  I ordered Just Bagels out of curiosity, not impressed and will stick with Goldbergs--their bagels, bagel loaf bread and bialis are out of this world, as well as their homemade vege cream cheese spread!

Occasional Contributor

They are DELICIOUS!!  You won't be sorry.  We moved and just could not find a decent bagel.  Then saw these on the Q and they really are NY bagels,  

Highlly recommend.

Occasional Contributor

I received my first order of these TSV bagels on time. I am on auto delivery. Well I received the dreaded email that they are on back order. They will cancel the order if bagels don't become available. Now I see they are doing a Big Deal!  They can't fulfill the orders from 2 months ago for the TSV but they can do bagels for the Big Deal???  I'd cancel mine and repurchase but this is $5 more and it's the principle of the situation! Guess ill do without the bagels and think twice about reordering. 

Respected Contributor

@Coldinpa wrote:

I received my first order of these TSV bagels on time. I am on auto delivery. Well I received the dreaded email that they are on back order. They will cancel the order if bagels don't become available. Now I see they are doing a Big Deal!  They can't fulfill the orders from 2 months ago for the TSV but they can do bagels for the Big Deal???  I'd cancel mine and repurchase but this is $5 more and it's the principle of the situation! Guess ill do without the bagels and think twice about reordering. 

Call Just Bagels (Cliff) directly or email them.  You'll get an immediate response.  I did and they made things right and were very responsive. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

My third order is due April 12.  Delicious. also found the Just Bagel seasoning at Walmart.

Esteemed Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Coldinpa wrote:

Call Just Bagels (Cliff) directly or email them.  You'll get an immediate response.  I did and they made things right and were very responsive. 

@nyc1 thank you for the suggestion,  I just emailed Cliff and hopefully will hear back soon .   As I also received the dreaded Backorder notification.   Craxy too because AD should always go out before other orders,  at least we are told that.  I did email QVC social media yesterday to inquire about it.   but haven't heard back from them yet.  

Frequent Contributor

What is going on with these bagels?  I, like some you, got these as a TSV on auto-delivery.  It took forever to get the first shipment in.  Then I get the out of stock email when time for the second shipment.  To my surprise, Just Bagels is a QVC2 Big Deal.  If they can't fulfill the TSV autodeliveries then why are they having a Big Deal?  Even though they are tasty, I will most likely never buy these again due to the poor service.   

Occasional Contributor

I spoke with cliff today at Just Bagels. He stated they are caught up on the orders but they are waiting for labels from QVC. He told me to give it 2-3 weeks and if I haven't received my bagels to email him again and he'll make it right. He called me within 15 mins of sending the email.