Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone getting the Sketchers TSV?

I've owned SKETCHERS in the past from Q and from DSW....out of the 4 pr. I purchased (all different styles), none of them held up to to normal daily wear. I doubt if I will purchase that brand again. 

Honored Contributor

My experience also.

I've never purchased from QVC but I've purchased mine from Academy Sports.

Very poor quality.

@Shanus wrote:

I've owned SKETCHERS in the past from Q and from DSW....out of the 4 pr. I purchased (all different styles), none of them held up to to normal daily wear. I doubt if I will purchase that brand again. 

Contributor

I generally wear a size 10M in shoes, but sometimes need a size 11 in boots or sneakers. With Sketechers, the 10 is too small and the 11 is too big. I also feel they are overpriced for what they are.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the black print. This will be my first pair of Sketchers. I have been a Ryka fan but the last two pairs were made a bit different. I'm not a fan of the bungee instead of the lace tie but when they showed the stretching of it I thought it might work for me. I have been looking at Sketchers for a long time because they look comfy. I have a reconstructed leg and knee so I need a flat bottom sneaker. The pod bottom would not work for me. I also have a bunion on my baby toe so this makes it a real challenge to find shoes that fit for both feet. I have my fingers crossed that these will feel like my favorite sherpa booties.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Same here, and I've had others say this same thing.  Very poor quality for the price point.  Sad.

Esteemed Contributor

Frankly, I think the shoes are really ugly.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

They are so unattractive. My mother is 90 and very cute, and she called them "old-lady shoes," which made me laugh. But she is right.