Respected Contributor

Anyone getting the Sketchers TSV?

Haven't seen anything about them in this forum or the Shoe forum.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone getting the Sketchers TSV?

Not I. I need more support, so I wear Vionics. I do have a pair of Skechers sneakers but they're not my ideal walking (for exercise) shoe.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

If they were lace-up, I probably would, but my feet are too narrow for most Skechers slip-ons (there's one specific style of GoWalk 2 slip-ons that I can wear if I size down a half size). But I really need to try on shoes in person -- the Q's shipping.return fees are too hign for me to take the chance that they won't fit.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really like them but having a hard time deciding what color or colors to get because I like them all except the taupe. 

Trying to figure which are the most usable colors. So far I ordered the black.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't like the bungees on these shoes. They do not give me enough support for my feet. Also, I have one pair and when I walk the dogs a stick went right through the bottom of the shoe. This was the last time I wore them for dog walking. I can wear them for just running errands but that is all.

Esteemed Contributor

I could use another pair of tennis shoes, but I don't like the cut outs on these.  Not only do I not like them, I worry that they edges of the top layer might pull away or curl back eventually.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

I'm just looking for walking shows.

Esteemed Contributor

I prefer Ryka's, so I am hoping that there will be a TSV sometime in January.  When they have them, I generally get two pair so that I can switch off during the week when I am working out.  Last year's are still going strong.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

I ordered two pairs of these early.  Got them several days ago, tried them on, put them back in the box and returned them.  The memory foam insoles didn't cushion my feet like other Skechers I have.  The outsoles also seemed to have less cushioning.  And they pronated inward themselves, which I sure don't need.  Honestly, I can't think of anything I liked about the shoes.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought they were kind of cute and they came in wide also.  But those cutouts turned me off.

Spoiler

Trees are the lungs of the Earth