Trusted Contributor

I understand, it's common, but I'm just not interested in anything Christmas during the middle of July. Add that to the fact I don't like clutter, so most of the trinkets don't interest me either. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy Christmas. I just want room in my home to enjoy it!

Super Contributor

I thought it was bad enough that the Q started Christmas in July on the actual 25th of July (I think this started a few years back), then they did the 25th of each month after July (I think this started last year or the year before), but now they are starting it when it's a week BEFORE July 25th? No thank you, I haven't been watching. I watched Fashionably Early today and Susan Graver yesterday morning, but that was it. I won't be watching at all this weekend.

Contributor

If so many people weren't so caught up in the whole commercialization of Christmas we would not be experiencing this. It's a sad statement on our society today.

Esteemed Contributor

The best "Christmas in July" I've ever seen, was when I lived on the water and local boaters would decorate their craft and cruise through the local creek. It was a spontaneous enjoyment of the beauty at hand.

Cogito ergo sum