Regular Contributor

Anyone else still waiting on their Ninja?

Mine still has not made it to UPS facility in Florence, S C. ! I live in CA. No updates since the 7 th. Anyone else still waiting?
Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone else still waiting on their Ninja?

[ Edited ]
Mine came yesterday but I'm away so husband got the package. Can't wait to go home and try it. I have the 1000 watt but it's a pain to stand and hold it down. I live in New York so yours will probably be a few more days.

@pggoody wrote:
Mine still has not made it to UPS facility in Florence, S C. ! I live in CA. No updates since the 7 th. Anyone else still waiting?

Mine was changed to "backorder" status on the 10th.  I don't really understand that since I placed my order immediately during the first presentation when there was adequate stock.  I am considering canceling the order.

Honored Contributor

I ended up ordering the Nutribullet from HSN that was a TSV that same day.  Mine was delivered on Friday.

Respected Contributor

I got it a few days ago and absolutely love,,love , love it. It's my 4th Ninja and by far the best. I have the 1000 watt model but this is so much easier cause you can walk away and it grinds everything in my smoothie. It is loud but I'm used to it cause so was the 1000 watt. Doesn't bother me.
Trusted Contributor

Mine came yesterday and I have been swamped so I will try it tomorrow, my mom has this very same one and loves it.