Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone else still waiting for Clark TSV shoes to ship?

@wonderfulworld wrote:

I ordered on the 20th..delivery date is listed as 6/29. My order status says 'in process'. Am I the only one?

Same here.  I ordered the shoes and a Josie Maran product same day and both in processing.  I could understand one but why both.  I am sure they come from different places.  I saw something on QVC I wanted the other day and found it elsewhere since I don't want to wait forever anymore.  This really makes me think about ordering now.  It only happens at the Q.  Hsn, amazon, walmart etc etc. all are delivering within a normal time.

New Contributor

By saying your order "Is processing" you can't cancel the item(s) which is exactly what I would do if I had that option. By doing this QVC is locking in the sale and counting on the fact that even if some customers do not like the item once it is FINALLY received not everyone will pay a return shipping fee to send the merchandise back. This tactic is extremely poor customer service and especially frustrating on a Today's Special Value item. 

Honored Contributor

OMG.  Ordered on June 20 and I'm still waiting.  I'll be gray and in a wheelchair when and if I finally get them.

Super Contributor

I ordered several pair in two different sizes because I wasn't sure if I should go down or not.  This morning, one of the sizes (9) had the cancel option available on them. I cancelled those, but the others would still not let me cancel them. I am going to keep checking. I am not sure why they would pop back into cancel option and then out of it again. Now if only the rest would give me a cancel option.

Contributor

It is 8pm July 9th, still "in process".  Ordered 6/20, estimated delivery was 7/7.  Well, that has come and gone -- and nothing!  I've emailed CS, they say I can ask for free shipping once received.  It's  shameful, for a TSV, not be available for shipping.  They know the product will be in demand and already have logistics of fulfillment planned.

I know -- and I know, I know better than have high expectations.  I'm going to post to Amy Olselkin's Instragram and start expressed dismay with the vendor.  Asking QVC doesn't do any good.

Respected Contributor

I finally just got both my green camo and gray camo and love them.  Mine were also in process since June 20th but they're here now and worth the wait.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mine just gave me the option to cancel!  Yay!  I cancelled them.  I have been trying and trying to cancel and it finally popped up the option.  Thank you QVC for letting us cancel. This saves a lot of returns.

Honored Contributor

Finally received both pairs.  Good thing they fit well and are comfy; otherwise I'd be really, really annoyed.