Contributor

Re: Anyone else still waiting for Clark TSV shoes to ship?

I, too, ordered June 20.  My order says still in process, and won't arrive until July 7. 

For an item QVC puts up for TSV, they KNOW there will be orders, so why aren't they prepared to ship as ordered.  Frustrating.  I can't cancel, I can't do anything be exercise the patience that continues to grow thin. 

I'm aware, my only person to complain to is myself for continuing to order from a company that charges me $5.50 for a pair of shoes they take 17 days to 'say' the shoes will arrive.  There are plenty of other outlets to purchase retail items and I've learned my lesson - again.

Respected Contributor

@Mstress wrote:

I, too, ordered June 20.  My order says still in process, and won't arrive until July 7. 

For an item QVC puts up for TSV, they KNOW there will be orders, so why aren't they prepared to ship as ordered.  Frustrating.  I can't cancel, I can't do anything be exercise the patience that continues to grow thin. 

I'm aware, my only person to complain to is myself for continuing to order from a company that charges me $5.50 for a pair of shoes they take 17 days to 'say' the shoes will arrive.  There are plenty of other outlets to purchase retail items and I've learned my lesson - again.

I am thinking that shipping should be free if they are not here within 10 days. It would be a nice gesture. Mine are still in process, also.

Contributor

I ordered mine on June 18th (three pairs!) and they are still in processing!!

Super Contributor

I ordered 2 pairs of the TSV - one in green camo and one in grey camo. I ordered them on Jun 20th. They are still in process.

This is getting old. I had ordered a stand for my Raycop sanitizer in May. It shows that it's still sitting in Palatine, IL. I contacted the social team and they stated that they couldn't track it down and it was no longer available to order. So they refunded my money and I bought it on Amazon. Social Team was great. Shipping - not so great.

Respected Contributor

Mine are also still in process and I ordered 2 pairs and it says EDD was June 30th and they "are still in process" and it's July 1st now!   

Very disappointed and being patient is one thing but when you can't even cancel and they have charged your card this isn't right.

Esteemed Contributor

I got mine last week.  Ordered the gray camo and they are really cute.  Hope those of you that are waiting get them soon!

Respected Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

I got mine last week.  Ordered the gray camo and they are really cute.  Hope those of you that are waiting get them soon!

Hi did you get tracking info or did they just appear at your door?   I ordered on the 20th, gray camo and green camo and still in process even though EDD was June 30th.

New Contributor

I am still waiting as well. However I received an email saying that they will be dellivered tomorrow (Tthurs. July 2)  According to tracking they are at my local post office.  We shall see.....I am finding that things are taking longer to ship out and then longer still to receive.  I checked on one item that has been in Harrisburg, PA since June5.  I keep hoping it is still coming.

Respected Contributor

My shoes are still showing in process since June 20th, nothing saying they were shipped or anything.   

Super Contributor

mine are still showing in proces but I do not have an option to cancel. If it did, I would cancel them. I ordered several sets and all are still in processing. I got an email saying they were delayed. If they are delayed, why can't we cancel?  That is what I do not understand.