Super Contributor

Re: Anyone else having trouble receiving LUG Tote TSV

Ordered 2 (gifts).  Rec'd copper one today.  Black one shows nothing other than On the Way!

Contributor

I recd mine today. If lug is shipping instead of QVC, lug is changing warehouses and all orders from lug live are behind. Just recd my order from middle of July today. Just like Christmas opening multiple packages. 

Valued Contributor

Hello all, new to posting.  Long time lurker. Have ordered both from Lug website & QVC & asked Lug customer service why their shipments (from website) take so long.  Was advised they ship from Canada & if takes about 4 days to make labels & I assume package.  They then, at least for me, go to Buffalo where they get in the UPS system.

Don't know if there's a hold up in crossing border, at customs or not. 

I think the QVC bags also ship from Canada as I believe Lug packages them. 

Hope this is heloful.

Trusted Contributor

@wise decision 

I ordered the black rainbow on 7/29. I was notified that it shipped on August 2nd. I was charged the full amount on August 2nd. I did an online chat with customer service last weekend. I knew something was wrong because tracking wasn't updating at all. Still shows "preparing to ship" or "ups awaiting item." I was told to wait a few more days. Emailed social team yesterday- they said to wait one more day. Emailed today & was told they can't ship a replacement as the color I ordered is sold out. So now I will wait for a refund. 

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 

I got an email that it shipped on August 2nd (Even though tracking says "preparing to ship." I was charge the full amount on August 2nd. It is not "pending" on my credit card- the amount posted in full The problem seems to be that QVC thinks they shipped it but UPS is still waiting for it. Probably a whole shipping container of lug bags sitting in a warehouse somewhere. 

Trusted Contributor

@AZfem  Mine would probably go through Buffalo too. Maybe there's still hope that it's stuck on the Peace Bridge. 😀

Honored Contributor

I finally received mine today, after I grumbled to DH that QVC has the worst shipping.  Seriously, whenever I see something on QVC, I rush to check Amazon to see if they sell it because I know I'll get it right away.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

Lug shipping has been unpredictable at best case, and absolutely horrible at worst case.

I didn't purchase the TSV, but I order a different Lug bag and the estimated delivery is 10 days out, but there's no status on it at all yet.  It was never deemed advance order either. 

This is most likely my last Lug purchase.

Contributor

Mine is sitting there since August 2nd!  Happens too many times!  Now black is sold out!    Very frustrating!

Trusted Contributor

@Smile2  At this point,  I just want a refund.   I wrote to the social team to tell them so.

My order was for the Black Rainbow.   They should have said it was an advanced order if that is what it was,  then I would have chosen not to order.