Regular Contributor
Accepted Solution

Anyone else having trouble receiving LUG Tote TSV

I ordered the tote early July 29.  Money taken Aug. 2 and assigned a tracking number (which they call in the process of shipping).  Eight days later it hasn't made in yet to UPS.  That is 8 days after taking the money.  Three calls to Customer Service and no one knows WHY it isn't moving.  Third call says it is a GLITCH.  Sorry but there was NO glitch in taking the money.  I wonder if they weren't there in the first place.

Is anyone else having trouble?  It seems that the green was sent at least.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone else having trouble receiving LUG Tote TSV

@wise decision  YES!    Me too.   I ordered the Black Rainbow.   It says it shipped out on 08/02    But when I check the tracking there is nothing,  like its stuck.

I did write to the Socialteam.   They did say they are reaching out to them to find out what is going on but have not heard back yet.

I am not worried because I know QVC will refund me if there is a problem.

I did see some people wrote 'real' reviews and have gotten theirs.   So I don't understand where ours are?  

Regular Contributor

Mine sat for 4 days ("in transit to UPS") before it started moving, and I just received it today. I hope yours comes soon!

Honored Contributor

@wise decision    Your CC is not charged until your item ships, although there is a pre-authorization that looks like a charge.  If it still says "in process," it hasn't shipped.

Contact the mods at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com including your order # with further questions.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Contributor

Mine is bouncing back and forth to the same warehouse in Illinois and I'm nowhere near Illinois.

Regular Contributor

Kachina624:  Mine ABSOLUTELY did get paid by my Amex.  No question.  AMEX is not lying. QVC calls an item "shipped" once they assign a tracking number BUT the package never got to UPS.  Companies have their own UPS forms and in this case 8 days have passed SO FAR between printing a "number" and UPS picking it up or it being taken there.

Trusted Contributor

Yes.  Mine says it 'shipped'   so I did get charged    but as I said  I did write to them and they are looking into it.   You should do the same.   They will refund us if their is a problem.  They are good about that.

Esteemed Contributor

Mine was shipped August 4th and I see it was just delivered today.

You would think that for a TSV, they would be set and ready to slap a label on them and get them out the next day, not 6 days later.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Yes, I've had the same trouble.  Lug always takes a while to get shipped, but this time it's getting ridiculous.

I ordered multiple TSVs and a couple of other Lug items the same day.  The other items shipped and will be here in a day or two.  The TSVs took over a week to even get the initial "Label Created" message.  Two of them finally have actually been shipped and they will be here Friday.  But one is still stuck in the "Label Created" mode.

If they weren't half price of what they are on the Lug website and highly rated, I'd have canceled.  

Oh wait, I tried to do that with one and couldn't.  That's the one that still hasn't actually shipped yet--almost two full weeks after the TSVs aired.😖

Trusted Contributor

@geezerette   I was gonna say.....I tried to cancel and they would not let me.   Said it was 'too far along' .    That was a long time ago.