Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone Know of Future KitchenAid Mixer TSV?

@homedecor1 

Today I found a receipt for the Kitchen Aid stand mixer I purchased in 1995.  It is 350 watt.  It is white; pretty much my only choice back then.  I bought it at a brick and mortar kitchen store locally.  It has been a great mixer and I do not need to replace it.  Get this though: in 1995 I paid $329 for that lower end mixer!  This promotion is the same price.  Cooks and chefs, if you need a Kitchen Aid stand mixer, this looks like a GREAT deal!

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

@homedecor1 

Today I found a receipt for the Kitchen Aid stand mixer I purchased in 1995.  It is 350 watt.  It is white; pretty much my only choice back then.  I bought it at a brick and mortar kitchen store locally.  It has been a great mixer and I do not need to replace it.  Get this though: in 1995 I paid $329 for that lower end mixer!  This promotion is the same price.  Cooks and chefs, if you need a Kitchen Aid stand mixer, this looks like a GREAT deal!

@maximillian 

I sold mine for $400 and that buyer was at my house faster than a lightning bolt, lol...I think it was a high watt (425?) and was a true workhorse.  I used to own catering/baking home business countless hours I used it & it kept on going🙂🙂

Respected Contributor

@gigy   K50218 is being offered today at a VERY good price and color selection, PLUS the free shipping and handling today.  It is the bowl lift 600 6. quart model.  

I have had the one I bought here for several years and love it.  Handles even very heavy loads like double batches of cookie dough, etc., and still does a great job with lighter, smaller things like egg whites.  See other recent comments in this thread which might help you decide.

Hope this helps!

aroc3435

Washington, DC 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I ordered the Pro 600 weekly value 6 quart in Pistachio.  The 575 watts sold it for me along with the bowl lift. Oh the bread dough it will knead. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ilovetea 

you're gonna love it!  The motor is a workhorse and does bread doughs without the mixer "jumping or walking"!!!  

happy baking🙂

@maximillian 

my partner still has hers it has the 525w motor, we bought them in 1996 for $697...

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 

It is now about 9:40 p.m., Eastern time, and I looked at the item and there are just 2 colors left!  I'm very happy for the customers who are ordering.  As you and I know, homedecor1, this Kitchen Aid is a fabulous deal.  I hope everyone who receives it loves it and gets many years of good service from it. 

Valued Contributor

After all this time my mixer has finally shipped.