Trusted Contributor

Anyone Know of Future KitchenAid Mixer TSV?

Interested in buying a KitchenAid Styand Mixer. They often offer oe as a TSV. Anyone know if there will be one coming up?

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Know of Future KitchenAid Mixer TSV?

[ Edited ]

@gigy 

Doing a search looks like no KA mixers showing in QVC inventory.

I think a few months ago they offered a KA stand mixer in very limited colors.

Most likely since KA is only assembled in US parts come from China (on a slow boat).

The KA mixers are available in various colors at major retailers at better price & free shipping. might check out Target, Kohl's, Macy's or Bed Bath & Beyond (20% coupon too).

Highlighted
Super Contributor

The last Kitchen Aid stand mixer TSV was the first week of December 2020, I know this because I bought one. Seems like it would be a minute before they have another one since the last one was only 3 months ago
Honored Contributor

I'm looking for a KA hand mixer.  There don't seem to be any new models anywhere.  And therem are "slim pickins" in the older models.

New Contributor

I don't know about a TSV, but I just noticed this one included on the Top Deals page last night:

https://www.qvc.com/KitchenAid-Pro-600-6-qt-Bowl-Lift-Stand-Mixer-with-Flex-Edge.product.K50218.html

The product page lists it as a current "Weekend Bonus Value" at $329.98 (& free shipping) so a modest savings of $29. Not sure how long that discount will last.
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Referencing an earlier post, I also am looking to buy a KitchenAid hand mixer.  QVC used to have frequent hand mixer TSVs, but I haven't seen one in the last year or so.  I prefer to buy it at QVC as the easy pay is helpful to me at this time.  Hope they will have one very soon.

I bought the stand mixer in silver back in December.  I am thrilled with it, but for smaller jobs, I really need a hand mixer TSV (hint, hint). 😁

Respected Contributor

@Mockingbird22 

I just looked at that Pro 600 mixer and it is an outstanding price on that promotioin.  Nice choice of colors too. 

There is a weekly special starting now I believe. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The KitchenAid TSV schedule the last couple years has been one in February, and one in the fall, so don't expect one again until September at the earliest.

Honored Contributor

@maximillian 

Yes it is! I'm still mad at myself for selling my Pro600 & downsizing to Artisan tilt head...no way is this any match for my Pro600 from 20 years ago☹️.

That mixer was well made & was a lot easier on handling cookie doughs, etc....

I surely would recommend this one🙂