Esteemed Contributor

Looks like a good deal, imo.  Used to like the lipsticks she sold when a rep for another company.  But, I'm not familiar with her Doll10 line.  The undereye concealer's got good reviews and I'm in dire need of a good concealer:  right now I could get a job with the NFL!Woman Frustrated

Would appreciate your opinions on this line, please.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone Getting The HSN TSV?

I ordered....great product ....good deal....creator Doris is a doctor and a cancer survivor....she is very dedicated to perfect this line.....good deal and you have until Jan to return if you need to Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

i'm 70...i have a laura geller balance and brighten....blush...and lipstick...don't use makeup often...so i'm not buying any more....

Honored Contributor

Doris is a chiropracter, when she first started on the Q over 20 years ago, they addressed her as Dr Dalton. She was gorgeous then, a a real beauty. she sold the Fran Wilson lipsticks then. After that she had a bout with thyroid cancer. She said she will be 58 next week. 

Top Cashback today has 11% back from HSN. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

The fair is sold out - so I'm safe. 

Do the math.
Honored Contributor

Not even tempted.    I have gone back to "drug store":  L'Oreal, Revlon, Physicians' Formula, etc.    

♥Surface of the Sun♥