Trusted Contributor

Anyone Else Buy the Dell TSV 24-Where is the PC Support Bundle?????

I love the comp which I got about 2 weeks ago, but still no Support Bundle and they keep moving the date further away???  Anyone else?

Super Contributor

Re: Anyone Else Buy the Dell TSV 24-Where is the PC Support Bundle?????

My dad ordered the computer and the support package came over the weekend.

Floral Pillow
New Contributor

I too have been waiting for weeks.... When it did finally show up ( yesterday), it was nothing more then a sheet of paper with passwords.... No disc.... So why the long wait??? I don't want to hear a third party sent it out.... QVC gets a real bad mark for how they handled this support bundle! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ordering a computer from a shopping channel such as QVC takes a long time because, it will  ship overseas [china]. I never would order any computer from QVC they sell older computers with software you will never need or use. I always buy my devices from the brand I want. Never had a problem. And I will be assured it will have the most recent software and the newest technology. Good luck to you O/P.Woman Indifferent

Trusted Contributor

i also got that-it never occured to me that could be the support bundle-I don't think it is.

Trusted Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

Ordering a computer from a shopping channel such as QVC takes a long time because, it will  ship overseas [china]. I never would order any computer from QVC they sell older computers with software you will never need or use. I always buy my devices from the brand I want. Never had a problem. And I will be assured it will have the most recent software and the newest technology. Good luck to you O/P.Woman Indifferent

I have actually always had good luck with it in the pastSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Please ask for assist on the Customer Care forum.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nuttmeg wrote:

Well, I do appreciate those who helped me on this one,thank you!  Was it a problem to have this little thread? It was a TSV.

Esteemed Contributor

@buyornot wrote:

@Nuttmeg wrote:

Well, I do appreciate those who helped me on this one,thank you!  Was it a problem to have this little thread? It was a TSV.

QVC moderators read the Customer Care board. Someone may be able to answer the question. Where is your software?

New Contributor

The software bundle is online.... QVC mails you just the passwords, no disc, no FireWire cable