Respected Contributor

Re: Anybody use SuperSmile???

I have to be honest; SuperSmile did absolutely nothing for me.  I was on A/D for 2 years. I stayed on A/D because the automatic delivery was very convenient. I liked the product as far as the taste and consistency, but it had no whitening effect on my teeth whatsoever.  I consider myself to be a very low risk customer.  I do not drink coffee, do not smoke, and drink red wine probably less than 1/2 dozen times per year.  In other words, I don’t consume anything that would be a challenge for a whitening product to resolve.  My teeth are not yellow and/or stained; they just need a little brightening.  SuperSmile was not able to accomplish even the basics.  I so wanted this to work, but it was not effective on my teeth.

I’m still looking for a whitening product that makes a visible difference.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Topaz Gem, anything that stains a white blouse, tea, coffee, catsup, whatever, stains your teeth. Tomato sauce, berries, tea, soda, etc. SuperSmile keeps the daily build up off your teeth. That's it.

The only way you will see teeth that are "lab coat" white is with veneers. No whitener will do this. Keeping it real.

Honored Contributor

I was curious and a bit tempted by this TSV but reading the reviews for the products and then reading the reviews for a similar Intelliwhite product on HSN killed any desire to try SuperSmile. Intelliwhite (which I use & like) gets much higher reviews.

Respected Contributor

I tried it a number of years ago and was pleased with the results.  For some reason, long forgotten, I stopped using it.  I did purchase it again last week and hoping it works!   

Respected Contributor

@Retiredpsych 

Happy to know it can be used 3 x daily!  I don't think the product directions specify how often it should be used.  I've read and reread the directions and don't see that info.