Honored Contributor

Re: Anybody use SuperSmile???

I tried it years ago when the old man was selling it.....it did not whiten my teeth. Never bought it again.

Super Contributor

I have tried it a couple of times but have noticed NO change in teeth color. Won't be purchasing this time around.

Respected Contributor

SeaMaiden, perhaps your comment wasn't meant to be disrepectful of Dr. Smigel but it comes off that way. He was an innovator and this wasn't a nice comment.

Valued Contributor

I have  used SuperSmile off and on for years.  One year ago I got Invisalign and knew that I would be brushing my teeth (and flossing) a minimum of 3 times a day.  I used SuperSmile exclusively for 11 months (3 x a day....I know, it's excessive) and my kids describe my teeth as "crazy white"!!!   Invisalign is off now, but I still brush often and won't give up the SuperSmile. As a result of the Invisalign, I now have some bonding on my teeth, and I do have one older veneer.  I use SuperSmile because it can return bonding, veneers, crowns, etc. to origninal white.  Toothpaste and/or whiteners won't do that. 

Valued Contributor

I use SuperSmile and really like it. I have sensitive teeth and can use SuperSmile without any probems. I tried brands offered at HSN including Intelliwhite and had painful sensitivity with HSN brands. SuperSmile is the only brand that doesn't cause me pain. If I use it consistently it keeps my teeth looking naturally white. Not a Chiclet gum kind of white (I am not looking for that kind of white) or transparency. Some whiteners can cause an opague kind of patchy look but I don't get that with SuperSmile. I have an older TSV on autodelivery and also bought the new TSV and put in on autodelivery. It's a fantastic price. Ulta carries SuperSmile and it is outrageously expensive. There are so many postive and negative reviews, I think it's one of those products where you just have to try it and see if it works for you. 

Respected Contributor

A few years back...

Bought it.

Used it.

Trashed it.

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

I used rligously for many months and didn't see anything. Also, after that long, I noticed my teeth hurt too--so went back to my sensitive paste for a week and the sensitivity went away--so not for my type of teeth, I guess. I use the rinse  still, just to use it up, but never will order it again.  HYPE !!!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm on auto delivery for this product. I have sensitivies to almost everything but I can use SuperSmile without a problem. It really does work for me. I like the fact that you only use a pea size amount. The combo lasts for months. I do see results and I have hard to whiten teeth. I also find that the teeth seem to remain white with continue use. I've tried others and once you stop the yellow seems to return.

It's safe for your teeth and I wasn't allergic to any of the ingrediants . 

Honored Contributor

Did nothing for my teeth. 

Esteemed Contributor

I use it, though not every day, and find that it works well for me.   It was just on GMA's Deals and Steals at a good price.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!