Super Contributor

Re: Anybody plan to buy Crepe Erase TSV?

Really????  NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Being alive and healthy is NO reason to think you need the TSV!!!   If you have "crepey" skin I say feel lucky you are alive and healthy to experience it. 

Spoiler

Valued Contributor

No, it's a pass for me only because I have been on a buying blitz here at QVC. If I was low on my skin care products, I'd give it a try. However, I am stocked up for now and need to let my credit card cool off. Smiley LOL

Frequent Contributor

NO. I bougth it not to long ago and returned all of it. It was so greasy .Did not absorb at all. And the scrub did absolutly nothing. So little amont of beads in it. Did not care for this line at all.

Frequent Contributor

I don't know what many of the ingredients are, and don't feel like researching. I was interested, but I'm trying to choose more natural products.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm starting to see a little crepiness on my arms. I'm 63 and never seriously considered using anything special for that issue. But recently I purchased the Skinn Cosmetics body butter because I was very impressed with it's ingredients and also the stellar customer reviews for it. I plan on using it on my arms, neck and dec. I'm hoping the butter will help reduce the appearance of my crepiness.

No, I will not be buying the Crepe Erase. I also think it's rather expensive for the amount you would receive.

If money were no issue and my crepiness became bothersome then I would go and have it taken care of by a derm with a laser...I know for a fact that it works, had that done.

Esteemed Contributor

I am happy some folks here have experienced good results but I find mort of the products offered and promise to reduce fine lines and wrinkles are only effective to a certain point and depending on age etc. I do believe the younger you are when you start taking care of your skin the better. A lot depends on genes. I personally would never spend hundreds of dollars on creams and serums because I did a couple of times with some highly touted creams and they were no better than the less expensive ones. There are no
miracles. It is a multi/billion dollar business because companies know women are always looking for the fountain of youth. Taking care of your skin is judt good sense but you don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars to do that.
Respected Contributor

NO!!  Saw the "before and after" and just laughed.  No real difference.  No product is going to change your skin.  I have to agree, be grateful for the wonderful things in your life and quit worrying about things you can't change.

Trusted Contributor

I fell for the hype last year.  The tube of body scrub will be gone way before the jar of cream.  I have not cared for how the cream felt.  It is shiny and a little greasy.  Hours later you can still a greasiness on your chest area after using it.   Definitely not worth the price.

Respected Contributor

I am not making any medical claims,I just want to share my experience.  I started taking Andrew Lessmans Marine collagen about two months ago ( for my joint pain) well,the joint pain is hardly noticeable and  my skin tone is much improved,the crepeyness  is almost gone. a very nice side effect      

Esteemed Contributor

No way I'm buying it. If you go on different websites, (as well as Amazon), you will find a lot of negative reviews. No cream is going to magicalluy transform skin. It's a waste of money.