Honored Contributor

Anybody in for today's Marc Fisher boots?

I'm going to try the wine color. As so often happens, I'm hung up on the sizing, so we'll see how this works out.

Anybody else?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Anybody in for today's Marc Fisher boots?

I already have two pairs of riding boots that I haven't worn often enough, so I'm passing.  But I recently ordered the Trinity boots in wine from the Marc Fisher website, and the color is rich and lovely.  I think it will work pretty well as a neutral.  I haven't seen a presentation of the TSV boots, but if the color is the same as the Trinity wine, I think you will love it.

Esteemed Contributor

I think they are a nice looking boot, but won't be buying today. I have boots similar to these in many colors, plus I bought a pair of Naot boots a week ago about this same height in cognac with a darker brown foot. 

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

I can't decide between these and the Kierra which has a 1 inch heel and maybe looks a little dressier....I need a pair of nice Black Boots, so will get one of the other!!!!! Still deciding which!

Esteemed Contributor

I have way too many boots, so I am going to pass.  But if these were offered in black/grey instead of black/cognac I would order them.  I wear a lot of black and grey in the colder months.

Respected Contributor

Personally, I don't care for them. I don't like the strap and buckle detail, which sseems to be on just about every pair of boots out there. I really dislike the elastic goring all the way up the back too. To me, that cheapens the look.
Respected Contributor

I already have some nice Naturalizer tall riding boots in 4 colors that I bought last year and this year (love them), so I really don't need these. Problem is that I watched the midnight show this morning and saw those over the knee suede fringe boots presented.  Uh oh.  I really loved the dark red, but of course those sold out in my size, so I ordered the dark brown. They won't ship until 11/3 though, because it's an advance order.  They are slim and stretchy........I thought they'd be great with leggings or jeggings.  I haven't tried Marc Fisher before, so I hope the footbed is comfortable.

Laura loves cats!
Super Contributor

While I really like the two tone, I think I'm going to pass. $11 for shipping on a TSV is too much for me to "try it on". I have not had great luck with boots off of tv so just don't want to risk it. But they do look quite nice to my eye! 

Esteemed Contributor

they are nice looking boots but I have sworn off buying shoes from QVC so I'll pass.

Esteemed Contributor

@MarthaStewardess wrote:
Personally, I don't care for them. I don't like the strap and buckle detail, which sseems to be on just about every pair of boots out there. I really dislike the elastic goring all the way up the back too. To me, that cheapens the look.

That's usually my thing too- but his are thinner strips and they're very well matched with the leather. I don't think it's as 'in your face' with his designs. I need a wide calf and they always throw in some elastic goring- the big chunk of  goring REALLY  bugs me!