Contributor

Re: Anybody getting the Paula Begoun TSV?

girly-girl

I just asked the same question in the Beauty Forum. The only product that comes sealed is the moisturizer.(has a piece of tape)   I have the same problem as you, my 2% BHA leaked during shipping.

At first I thought that it may have been used because it wasn't sealed. I'm not sure that I am keeping it either.

Respected Contributor

@girly-girl17 wrote:

My TSV came with unsealed bottles - three of the four have no seals whatsoever. One of the bottles has product coming out of the bottle down the side and in the box the set came in.

Are these bottles supposed to be sealed or is this the way they normally come? I'm seriously considering returning this set for a full refund. I'm so disgusted with QVC lately this is probably the last straw for me!

Any help is appreciated!

girly-girl

the 2 bottles of the exfoliate were also unsealed in my kit and both were running out when I took the caps off, wonder why?

I am keeping the kit, do like it but just wonder why they weren't sealed?

Honored Contributor

Just an FYI: I have never ordered PC from QVC. I have ordered primarily from the website but also occasionally from Dermstore. I have never had any problems with packaging or leaking at all.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Contributor

Thanks for the responses! I'm definitely returning mine and not even trying it. I just don't feel good about the quality. I'll give PC a try on her web site sometime instead.

thanks again for the help, ladies!

Respected Contributor

@girly-girl17 wrote:

Thanks for the responses! I'm definitely returning mine and not even trying it. I just don't feel good about the quality. I'll give PC a try on her web site sometime instead.

I am keeping mine. After reading posts I see I am not the only one that the exfoliating bottles weren't sealed and some leaked out, no biggie and after using mine for 3 days I love it so, definitely keeping mine and glad I went on AD.

Honored Contributor

@doglover3 wrote:

@girly-girl17 wrote:

I am keeping mine. After reading posts I see I am not the only one that the exfoliating bottles weren't sealed and some leaked out, no biggie and after using mine for 3 days I love it so, definitely keeping mine and glad I went on AD.

@doglover3, I don't recall any of my PC products being sealed but also never had any leakage. And  will say that her her products that need to be protected come with excellent airtight dispensers.

As far as losing a little bit of the BHA, let me tell you, I'm still on my first bottle, which I started close to six months ago now and use daily. I, too, wouldn't fret about a little loss.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

girly-girl17 wrote:

I've been buying PC from her website for at least 10 years and I have NEVER received a bottle that wasn't sealed. Paula is very particular about keeping her products safe and protected so I don't understand this. I've even purchased from Beauty.com and her products came sealed.

I hope this isn't a QVC thing. My shipment is waiting at home...

Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@doglover3 wrote:

@girly-girl17 wrote:

@doglover3, I don't recall any of my PC products being sealed but also never had any leakage. And  will say that her her products that need to be protected come with excellent airtight dispensers.

As far as losing a little bit of the BHA, let me tell you, I'm still on my first bottle, which I started close to six months ago now and use daily. I, too, wouldn't fret about a little loss.

thanks suzyQ3, glad to hear that. The other bottles were fine, only the BHA ones and just the outside of the bottles were wet, didn't see any real leakage or wet other stuff in the package, just the 2 bottles were wet all over but as you say, since we got 2 and they will last and I do like this kit a lot I am definitely keeping it and glad I went on AD. thanks again for that reply.