Contributor

Re: Anybody getting the Paula Begoun TSV?

[ Edited ]
  1. I have used her products since 2010.  I adore them and my skin glows.  I read all of her books years ago and bought directly from her Seattle office.  This is a great deal today.  Give it a try.  I also use her face wash, toner, sunscreen and Aha.  I keep it pretty simple.  Only buy 5 products from her, so will be getting two that I have never tried with this TSV.  I believe in her!!!  She has several lines, so you have to find the one that works for you.  I will try to attach a picture of what I use.  Hope it helps you make a decision.  
  2. Sorry, can't figure out how to attach picture..  
Honored Contributor

The only reason I'm not is because I already have all of those and even though this is a great value, I don't want to purchase more right now.

The 2% BHA is a product I won't be without. It makes SUCH a difference in my skin and the price is so reasonable, especially given how effective it is. I've paid a LOT more for products that were no more effective and there's just no reason for me to do that anymore.

The Resist Retinol serum is also very good. I have sensitive skin and I can use this without issue. (I did build up to using it daily, though.)

The moisturizer is also very good, though not my favorite. I like a moisturizer I can mix a foundation into and make my own tinted moisturizer and that one oxidizes my foundation more than others do. But I do use it at night or on days when I don't mix it with a foundation.

Make sure you use a good sunscreen with the products and I think you'll be really pleased if you pick up the TSV!

Honored Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

Not interested, but I bet she rates her products #1 over everyone else. LOL

... I noticed that, she rates her own products!   I'm sure her products are great but.....  

and no I'm not splurging, happy with what I have.  Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

Would that liquid be the same thing as the PTR unwrinkle pads. Or could you use those pads with this kit. This kit looks so tempting but I need to use my PTR pads up first.
Regular Contributor

Yes yes yes. I ordered on auto delivery. I use all 3 products and love each. It's by far my fave moisturizer ever!!!! I'm very dry and sensitive and it's wonderful. Try it!!!!
Respected Contributor

Am I the only one that barely sees a difference in the before and after?

Valued Contributor

@sparklestar, no you're not the only one

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jazzbabe wrote:

@sparklestar, no you're not the only one

@jazzbabe oh good ... I was beginning to think my eyesight was going.

Respected Contributor

@MommaNJ629 wrote:
Yes yes yes. I ordered on auto delivery. I use all 3 products and love each. It's by far my fave moisturizer ever!!!! I'm very dry and sensitive and it's wonderful. Try it!!!!

wow, mine just got here and boy was that quick, quickest order I ever got.

I too have dry and somewhat sensitive skin but read such great reviews for all 3 of these products I had to order and try them so also went on AD in case I love them as much as most do.

I do have a regular beauty routine I have been doing and am pretty well stock piled but, as you know, we are all looking for something better.

Tonight, now, will be trying for the first time and will start with using it for night time only and my other stuff for daytime, will see how that goes.

Contributor

My TSV came with unsealed bottles - three of the four have no seals whatsoever. One of the bottles has product coming out of the bottle down the side and in the box the set came in.

Are these bottles supposed to be sealed or is this the way they normally come? I'm seriously considering returning this set for a full refund. I'm so disgusted with QVC lately this is probably the last straw for me!

Any help is appreciated!

girly-girl