Super Contributor

Re: Anybody getting the Aimee Kestenberg phone wallet tsv?

Whoops not the snake, sorry, it's the other basic color (gray? Elephant? can't remember) that came with grommets. It's too bsd all of them didn't!
Super Contributor

@faeriemoon see my post, I have the iridescent one - ot is basically cute and unusual with how the colors will shift depending on the light, but mine does have a few blemishes on the leather in one small area - I'm still deciding on keeping it - kind of bummed if wasn't a total home run quality wise - but, noticed if I'm wearing it on my shoulder it actually looks pretty cool and cute lol! Will have to decide soon. Do appreciate the RFID feature.
Respected Contributor

My TSV still hasn't arrived! 🙄So frustrated with QVC shipping issues....

Super Contributor

@skyblue I'm actually STILL waiting on my other 2 TSVs, one apparently is greatly delayed by the distributer.per my post office- shipping info was 'Sent' on July 3rd to the Cleveland OH post office and NOTHING has happened since - sigh - it was the Pop Pink one which I REALLY wanted, so this has me bumming.
If I don't see movement by next Wednesday I'm going to have to sadly write QVC ahd request a credit and consider it lost.
Hope yours arrived!!
Respected Contributor

@DooneyGal2 wrote:
@skyblueI'm actually STILL waiting on my other 2 TSVs, one apparently is greatly delayed by the distributer.per my post office- shipping info was 'Sent' on July 3rd to the Cleveland OH post office and NOTHING has happened since - sigh - it was the Pop Pink one which I REALLY wanted, so this has me bumming.
If I don't see movement by next Wednesday I'm going to have to sadly write QVC ahd request a credit and consider it lost.
Hope yours arrived!!

@DooneyGal2  Unfortunately, no, it never arrived! Of course it's sold out, too!🙄 I had this happen a few weeks ago, too!

I'm sorry you haven't received your pretty pink bag!😢

Super Contributor

@skyblue which one did you order, which color? So sorry it never arrived!
Super Contributor

After taking the wise advice of fellow QVC shoppers I've seen post on the forums, I filled out a Lost Mail form on USPS online and though a lot of detailed (needed!) info had to be looked up and provided, thankfully just like others have mentioned, 4 days later my Aimee Kestenberg phone wallet / bag came in the mail - Yay!
Which leads me to believe it was indeed, "just hanging" lol at our local main post office in Cleveland, OH since July 3rd ugh - but, so glad it finally arrived!
Respected Contributor

@DooneyGal2 wrote:
@skybluewhich one did you order, which color? So sorry it never arrived!

@DooneyGal2  I ordered the snake print. So many QVC items are finding themselves lost or delayed in transit. I wonder what really happens to these "lost" items?🤷‍♀️ Someone is benefiting.