Esteemed Contributor

Anybody buying today's TSV - 6/28

I am thinking about this item.  Love all the characters, except the Elf!!  Looks too 'cartoony'.   

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anybody buying today's TSV - 6/28

at my age....soon to be 70....i'm not buying anymore 'stuff'......i'm giving the 'stuff' i have away......

Respected Contributor

I grew up in the 50s and am not a fan of this style. So no, not buying. I do like the choice of black or white.

Super Contributor

I love Mr. Christmas.  I have many items from them over the years.  My favorites are the "Skating Pond", "Nutcracker", music boxes, ect..  I don't need anything so I won't be buying.  The TSV looks well made and very well priced.  I say, "Go for it."

Regular Contributor

I have many Mr.Christmas items from several years ago that are beautiful. I’m not ordering these because in the past 5 years their quality diminished and I’m not taking the risk of having to return them! Then I have to pay return shipping on something where the quality isn’t what it should be! Also, the reindeer doesn’t stand up on its own.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

My daughter loved it and bought one. I am still contemplating.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

@corita wrote:

I am thinking about this item.  Love all the characters, except the Elf!!  Looks too 'cartoony'.   

Would buy them in a heart beat, but   no, I don't put up a tree. I decorate my table and coffee table and that;s it. I did but the white deer and 2 of the sparkly candles for gifts. Oh I'll buy more, it's early. 

Super Contributor

No. I was actually looking for a ceramic lighted Christmas tree for a girl's bedroom. The only one that they have in stock in green is the 24" one which is way too large. We wanted one that is about 12" or there about but apparently that is unheard of.

Trusted Contributor

I haven't purchased anything from Mr. Christmas in quite some time, but I LOVED their midnight show and almost everything in it! I think the TSV is great and I love this nostalgic theme they seem to be going with this year. I also ordered the large snowman and light up gingerbread house. It's unlike me to buy so much at once, but I couldn't help myself. I just hope the quality is what it should be.
Esteemed Contributor

try Etsy or ebay........