Valued Contributor

@IMW Call them what they like, but they're an ugly pair of sweat pants.  They're not flattering on "anybody" IMO.  I'm sure they're comfy but to suggest that by putting on a pair of spike heels and a jacket  that you can dress these up and wear to the office, well that's really a stretch.  And the look is even worse when the models or hosts have them on skin tight.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anybody TSV

[ Edited ]

@joanluvz They are the same as their original cozy knit joggers with a bit more design by adding the ribbing. I have a couple of pair and love them. I am not tall 5’4 but on the slender side and they look great on me if I must say do. The ribbing has b the bottom is stretchy and soft. You don’t even realize it’s there.  Don’t let others keep you from trying them just because they don’t like them.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I look great in them too and they are comfortable.

In the winter you can wear your boots with them just fine.

Although I am 5ft 2  I  buy the reg because I like them a little longer.

Anybody is my daily uniform!    I live in them!

..... and sleep in them too.I buy the cute nightshirts  <3

Honored Contributor

I have these in another version and love them!  I find myself wearing these all of the time.  I am 5'3 slim and wear the average and I love the way they look on me.  I just ordered a different color this time.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought the original cargo-pocket joggers and love them. I find that they are slenderizing and I am 5'7". I ordered 2 pairs of the new TSV yesterday, but I did order them in the tall inseam. They are very comfortable and wash very well. I wear them mostly with wedge sandals. The fabrication is breathable and lightweight. Not as heavy as the Denim and Company beach pants which people on these forums rave about, and I find rather frumpy (I got sucked in and only wear them around the house). The joggers are streamlined and stylish. If you like them, buy them. I reach for mine several times per week.