Frequent Contributor

What are your thoughts on the Anybody jogger pants? They're comfy, but when I get them in a medium, it seems like they blouse out over the cuff more than any I see in the presentations.  Definitely more than on Amal.

Esteemed Contributor

I live in Anybody.They run big.I size down one or even 2 sizes.  hope that helps.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

They do a real hard sell when they feature these pants.  I think they make all but the tall and slender look dumpy and unattractive.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

Can't stand anything around my ankle, hated them in the 70's and not fond of them now.  I guess everything old is new again

Respected Contributor

@joanluvz wrote:

What are your thoughts on the Anybody jogger pants? They're comfy, but when I get them in a medium, it seems like they blouse out over the cuff more than any I see in the presentations.  Definitely more than on Amal.

I have never seen the appeal of jogger or wide leg pants. IMHO, hard to find anyone who looks good in them. If you carry weight both styles are extremely unflattering. Last night Jane T. had on joggers a long tunic and a cropped jacket ( a style she wears frequently) it cut her in two places and emphasized where she carries weight. Not for me!!

Honored Contributor

I bought some a year ago to wear while recuperating from surgery.  Really like them and they are comfortable and light to wear in warmer weather.  However, I do not wear them outside of the house.

Honored Contributor

To me, what they now call jogger pants are what I used to call sweat pants.  Got rid of my sweat pants years ago.  Not interested in joggers now.

Respected Contributor

They look like sweat pants, not an attractive or polished look imo.

@joanluvz wrote:

Respected Contributor

Total insult to TALL people.... the 28.5 inch inseam is not a TALL... that's a crop on me at 5'7"......

I think that is why they wear long tops to cover where those pants really sit on them...they most likely wear them very low on their hips to give the appearance of a long inseam.....they do this on a few brands at the Q......hide the truth, imho. For an in house brand, too much money imo. 

I've got a lot of left over sweats from Victoria's Secret when they did make cute, longer pants years ago, which I just keep wearing. Or I go Amazon in Men's for a basic sweat pant....with banded bottom. I got some type of thin cotton pant from Amazon recently for $13.00.... just below my knees...light/cool and affordable. Not like I'm going out for some fancy function at the Hamptons. 😋Nor lunch with the girls at the pool.👙

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

I've only seen one presentation so far..........

I do like to see where the waistband sits on the waist, or across the tummy, or hip, etc.

I'll have to take another look this evening, before midnight.

In the presentation that I did view, everyone looked fine.

They do look comfortable, and the colors are nice, imo.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).