Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

She'd have to be the best vendor in the world to sell that pant.  Even the models look unattractive in it.  Very unflattering on everybody.  The whole line looks like worn out rejects from Goodwill.

@Kachina624  Although I agree about the look of the pants, over 100,000 have been sold so far today.

@Susan Louise   That's scary and hard to understand.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I've got 3pairs and just ordered my fourth today. I'm a petite and don't think they look that bad on me.  Great for hanging around the house and cooler than jeans or regular cotton pants in summer.

Honored Contributor

The price was good, but I didn’t like the super wide legs. I already have a few pairs of lighterweight sweatpants anyway. 

Honored Contributor

I bought two pairs when it was a January TSV (black and taupe). I sewed the pockets closed and removed the excess fabric and they hang just great..  I bought two more this time (black and navy).

We have an cafe in a park nearby with indoor / outdoor seating.  On summer afternoons I like to take my Kindle and go sit outside and sip something cold and read  .... these are the perfect pants for those occasions!  

Last year I bought a few "popover" tops from LandsEnd ... perfect companion for the pants.  Similar fabric.

They say anything to sell the product. I finally got wise and read the reviews before I purchase. I don't believe a thing any of the hosts say. They get paid to sell, sell, sell! Morally it is wrong...but hey, it's their conscience not mine!
Honored Contributor

Re: Anybody TSV pant

[ Edited ]

@Reva @DogCatMom @ALRATIBA @ALRATIBA @eddyandme 

I like the way the AnyBody line fits me.

i'm buying talls in jogger pants from this line and large in the striped tops.

Cannot stop purchasing!

Just received the waffle knit joggers in Smokey Plum. Am considering the Light Heathered blush in the pants too.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I find that anything I have purchased in this brand pills rather quickly.

Frequent Contributor

Are these the Anybody joggers? I absolutely love these. And i love the cozy knit fabric. Not yhe hatchi. I have 10 pairs. They are the perfect weight for Arizona.