Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@ALRATIBA wrote:
I bought 2 pairs. Years ago QVC sold a line called Freelance that was a modal spandex blend. The pants were a similar style. I’m still wearing them. Style is great for my narrow body. One of my greatest critics (my sister) even thinks they look great!

I ordered the dark taupe and navy.  I've got a straight-body type too, @ALRATIBA.  Appreciate your post - makes me feel more comfortable as I'm used to skinny jeans!

@eddyandme

I got the dark taupe and black!   

One thing I thought I'd mention ....  Depending on inseam,  I often will re-do the hemline and make the front of the leg a bit shorter (maybe 1/2 in) so the pants are shorter in the front than the back of the leg. 

If hemmed at an angle, wide leg pants hang a bit better and don't "bunch up" on your instep.  

Esteemed Contributor
Jane is wearing them but she has them completely covered up with a long shirt and tee underneath
Esteemed Contributor

I wouldn’t wear them in public.I’m petite & have curves.They would make me look fat & dumpy!!

Esteemed Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@ALRATIBA wrote:
I bought 2 pairs. Years ago QVC sold a line called Freelance that was a modal spandex blend. The pants were a similar style. I’m still wearing them. Style is great for my narrow body. One of my greatest critics (my sister) even thinks they look great!

I ordered the dark taupe and navy.  I've got a straight-body type too, @ALRATIBA.  Appreciate your post - makes me feel more comfortable as I'm used to skinny jeans!

@eddyandme

I got the dark taupe and black!   

One thing I thought I'd mention ....  Depending on inseam,  I often will re-do the hemline and make the front of the leg a bit shorter (maybe 1/2 in) so the pants are shorter in the front than the back of the leg. 

If hemmed at an angle, wide leg pants hang a bit better and don't "bunch up" on your instep.  

Thsnx for the tip, @ALRATIBA!  You won't believe this, had originally ordered on air, then went online checked click-heres and cancelled the S and ordered XS, adding the black pair along with the dark taupe and navy!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

These pants make everyones legs look short, even the 5ft.10 model who wears the tall choice. The lengths are weird, 26 is too short for a petite if you are 5ft2 or over and if I get the regular length I would have to wear a 2 inch heel with it so it wouldn't drag on the floor. What is so hard about making a 27 or 28 in lenth for a petite!

Frequent Contributor

@Teddixat: Click on the TAUPE color swatch on the Petite listing for the Anybody TSV and you will see this image:

2019-01-11_1242.png

Honored Contributor

i thought they looked really nice on leah!

maybe some of the people wearing them should have gone a size up?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Re: Anybody TSV pant

[ Edited ]

@Teddixat Jane also held that pair of gray TSV pants in front of her for the entire presentation, and kept a crossbody bag on her hip. I think she was doing the best she could under the circumstance. She is a real trouper.

The silver lining with these pants is that they're buy more and save! As Jen C said in her presentation, most of us will want more than one pair. 

Respected Contributor

I have a similar Anybody pant that has the drawstring and I really like it but I ONLY wear it around the house and to sleep in.  For that purpose, I'm thinking this version would be fine too (or maybe as a vacation pant on the beach, over a bathing suit, etc), but they mentioned wearing these with heels??  I just don't see that at all!  Perhaps this version is a little different and maybe you could wear it out with flip flops or sneakers and a t-shirt but I think these are pretty light and casual.  Also, at 26" the petite are a bit short and I'm 5'2" (unless you are 5'1" or under) so again, good for the house but not so much out for me. 

They also sold a lot of this fabric in the jogger style - anyone have those?

I'd consider one pair of the TSV but think I'll wait for reviews (just in case it is cut too short in the crotch) and wait for it to go to a clearance price :-)

Valued Contributor

Re: Anybody TSV pant

[ Edited ]

@sueinsf The cozy knit foldover jogger pants (A293069, almost sold out now) are comfy and cool, but def. casual. I have them in the smokey taupe and black. I do like the fabric blend which I believe is the same as this TSV. Tho some at QVC would wear them with heels, I wear them with Birkis, flip flops, or my Vince (not-Camuto) slip on sneakers. I like that style better than the cargo joggers that came later. Tried a pair & returned them. 

During part of Jane's presentation at 4, MST, she said over 3,000 had been sold already. I don't know if that is a lot, or not so many. She didn't say how many had been "brought in" for the TSV event.