Contributor

something strange about the area right under the waistband.. looks bad.. maybe it is the "thin-ness" of the fabric, to which others have pointed out.  the blue looks like scrubs. i feel like this would show everything .. and , therefore, would not be a good purchase..

Honored Contributor

These remind me a bit of the Denim & co. wide leg beach pants that has been a TSV two years in a row.  Ihave them in black & navy and while they are wide legged, they aren't as big as these.

Trusted Contributor

I don’t think Jane will have these on. 

Frequent Contributor

I think that the combination of a short rise and the front pleats makes for an unflattering look in the crotch area. I could see some uses for wide-legged light weight pants in summer. However, i enlarged the model's photos on QVC's product listing page and this is very evident:

2019-01-11_1242.png

Esteemed Contributor

@kob21 wrote:

I think that the combination of a short rise and the front pleats makes for an unflattering look in the crotch area. I could see some uses for wide-legged light weight pants in summer. However, i enlarged the model's photos on QVC's product listing page and this is very evident:

2019-01-11_1242.png

I also wonder how comfortable this would be when sitting down.

Esteemed Contributor

@kob21 wrote:

2019-01-11_1242.png

------------------

That it exactly what I was going to post about....the crotch area on the pants look very strange...very off looking!!!  It can be seen especially well in the light colored pants.  Though I am sure the pants are comfy, I think the full leg is almost too full...the pants look sloppy to me!

Honored Contributor

I don't like the full wide leg either. I already have a few pairs of lounge/sweat pants for around the house so not buying. 

Esteemed Contributor
Jen Coffey looked good in them and she is bottom heavy compared to her top but she has a small waist. She was wearing an XXS and she filled them out
Respected Contributor

I must see more “moving flesh” in leggings than most of you if it is the preferred pants.

Esteemed Contributor
@corita and kbob2

Where did you get that photo.