Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Beguile wrote:

I agree about the lengths.  Last night Amal's pants were too short and too tight in the crotch area and this morning they are looser and very long.  She stated she was wearing the small regular length both times.  How can that be?  Maybe the navy is a lot larger and longer than the black?  I have no idea and that inconsistency is keeping me from ordering.

I'm watching Amy now, and the pants are too tight in the crotch on her too.  If they don't fit someone as petite as Amy, who are they going to fit properly? 

Respected Contributor

I'm going to pass on these too. I would need to be 6 inches taller and 20 lbs lighter to look good in them so no point in ordering to send back. Plus I looked at the click here measurements and if I ordered the size based on those measurements I would have to order up a size and then they would REALLY be baggy.

Oh well hope the people who order them enjoy them.

Honored Contributor

I've not seen these pants presented.  I only saw a video of Shawn and her pants were dragging the ground but she had on gym shoes with them.  

I'm not sure why there would be confusion though about the length since it's given in the item descriptions. 

Initially I thought about buying a pair or even 2 for throwing on over the top of my bathing suit on a cruise.  I would wear them with flip-flops so at 5'4" the regular length would work for me.   

However, I don't see how these are a deal at all.  IMO they should be 20 bucks with free s/h.  I'll look around or try and snag some as-is.

Trusted Contributor

I too am watching Amy. My goodness if they aren’t flattering on her I know they won’t be flattering on me. Also I noticed on a lot of the models these are tight in the crotch. This is the first TSV that I have seen that the item is absolutely not flattering on anyone. Everyone looks huge in them. It’s a pass for me.

Honored Contributor

@Caligurll wrote:

@Beguile wrote:

I agree about the lengths.  Last night Amal's pants were too short and too tight in the crotch area and this morning they are looser and very long.  She stated she was wearing the small regular length both times.  How can that be?  Maybe the navy is a lot larger and longer than the black?  I have no idea and that inconsistency is keeping me from ordering.

I'm watching Amy now, and the pants are too tight in the crotch on her too.  If they don't fit someone as petite as Amy, who are they going to fit properly? 

I don't think these pants look too tight anywhere on Amy at all.  I do wonder if her mic pack is attached to the waist of the pants and making them pull funny in the crotch area or if they are sewn funny?  Something is going on there but IMO it's not tightness.    

Honored Contributor

@traveler wrote:

I am leggings allergic so I love these pants and the price is right . May get the entire outfit of pants, tank and cardigan.

@traveler

it looks so comfortable to wear around the house without having to be in street clothes.

i am thinking about trying one set also.......the pant, tank, and tie front long cardigan.

not sure if i want to try the tall or the regular though. my only wish is that the pants did not have pockets.....i prefer a clean line.

i have some other anybody pajamas and they are pretty much the only ones i will wear other than soma cool nights.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Notice the models. On a lot of them the fit is the same way in the crotch area. Maybe the the front and back rise are cut to short but I agree something odd is happening in that area for sure.

Esteemed Contributor
I agree they look too short in the crotch
Esteemed Contributor
To everyone. I really do think they look short in the crotch and that tee they are showing is too big and baggy.
Esteemed Contributor
It’s going to be interesting to see Jane Treacy in these