Respected Contributor

I am on a post Christmas self imposed spending freeze.  That said, I'm tall and curvy.  Typically wear large or extra large.  Wide leg pants don't work on me.  Also, they are so thin.  It gets cold here so I would freeze.

Honored Contributor

They are not bad at all, but nothing at all special about them.  

You can buy easy drape, relaxed pants of wonderfully soft material in Target (just to name one place) for half the price.  

Honored Contributor
I bought 2 pairs. Years ago QVC sold a line called Freelance that was a modal spandex blend. The pants were a similar style. I’m still wearing them. Style is great for my narrow body. One of my greatest critics (my sister) even thinks they look great!
Respected Contributor

I am leggings allergic so I love these pants and the price is right . May get the entire outfit of pants, tank and cardigan.

Honored Contributor

Not my style at all.  They look somewhat sloppy to me.  Maybe they look better in person, but a definite "no" for me.

Respected Contributor

House pants and I have plenty. No buy for me.

Super Contributor

These pants look beyond a relaxed fit.  I'm all for comfort, but this is crossing the line for me to wear them out of the house.  All of the models and the hosts are built very nice and these pants sure do not accentuate that at all.

Respected Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

These pants look silly.  They are for the thin gal in the house only.  I agree the vendors pants are too short.  An easy pass.

Well I'm that gal and if I wore those pants it would look like I borrowed DH's. The 70's are calling....... These w i d e leg pants make everyBODY look like they put on 5-10 lbs... IMHO.

Contributor

Unfortunately they look like clown pants.  I had hoped for better since I do like Anybody.  But when the vendor, host and the models all look bad, there is no hope for me.Smiley LOL

Frequent Contributor

I agree about the lengths.  Last night Amal's pants were too short and too tight in the crotch area and this morning they are looser and very long.  She stated she was wearing the small regular length both times.  How can that be?  Maybe the navy is a lot larger and longer than the black?  I have no idea and that inconsistency is keeping me from ordering.