Occasional Contributor

Does anyone have item number for matching cardigan??

Honored Contributor

Re: Anybody TSV pant

[ Edited ]

Did you try calling CS or maybe page a mod and see if they can help?

You can also try her FB page.  It's Amal Mussalam Anybody Loungewear QVC.  She is active and answers questions.  She posted last night about the TSV pants.

Trusted Contributor

I am sorry I do not.  I had no idea there was a matching cardi.

I hope it doesnt have a hood.

Honored Contributor

Under the questions & answers for the TS pants it has this question asked & answered.

If you search the item # now it shows sold out so keep checking.

What is the item number for the cardigan shown in the picture with the taupe tsv?

Hi, It is A349788 Anybody Loungewear Hacci Tie Front Cardigan. It is not currently available but will be at Midnight.

Answered 2 hours ago

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

How can you purchase these pants when the vendor's are too short and Shawn are way too long?  It looks totally ridiculous.  And, of course, there is no explanation.  I pass.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

These pants look silly.  They are for the thin gal in the house only.  I agree the vendors pants are too short.  An easy pass.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

How can you purchase these pants when the vendor's are too short and Shawn are way too long?  It looks totally ridiculous.  And, of course, there is no explanation.  I pass.

Shawn said she got the talls. I agree they do look ridiculous.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Esteemed Contributor

All is wearing the regular inseam and she is 5'2" . They are dragging the floor and looks ridiculous. She said she is wearing heels but they are not the proper length. IMHO, these pants are very unflattering..When I first saw them, I thought of diapers because the waist band reminded me of the pull on pampers. I know this sounds silly but that is the image it conveyed in my mind.

Contributor

Maybe it's me but when the models don't look good in the clothing, then I know I will look a lot worse. These have to be the most unflattering pants ever plus the length is a joke. The reg are too short and the long is too long. IMHO the material is lovely but the design is definitely flawed.

When will QVC offer fashionable clothing? I would like to see the type that I could actually wear outside. My teen daughter mocks the clothing on this channel. I have to agree with her on most of it. When will QVC offer some clothing that is cool and fashionable, not the type that makes us look old, sloppy or out of date?!

Frequent Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

These pants look silly.  They are for the thin gal in the house only.  I agree the vendors pants are too short.  An easy pass.

I am thin and I definitely would not wear this. They look AWFUL on everybody. I love “comfy” pants, but these are a definite no. And wearing them out of the house? Double no.