Super Contributor

Re: Anybody Loungewear Brushed Hacci Swing Top

@Krimpette wrote:

For a minute there, I thought QVC was selling maternity clothes.  Especially when I just saw it on Pat.  Definitely not a style that I'd wear, but for those who can wear it....enjoy!

Krimpette, I totally agree with you. The presentation with Pat now, honestly, it's painful watch. It looks terrible on all the models as well. Just wow. 😲
Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@elated wrote:

This is the upcoming TSV. Three people have given it five stars. They do not have petites. One customer was 5'2" and said to size down. The length of the top is 29 1/2 to 31" . 

I am 5'1" and this would be a dress. This would not be flattering for petites. To me, it looks like a maternity top with words on your chest. What would be the incentive to purchase this top!!

@elated . I totally agree!  I don't know why anyone no matter how comforatable the item is would want to wear what looks like a maternity top!  I would never step out of the house in that thing!

Honestly I can imagine many who wear it will get asked when they are expecting.  It's awful!

Honored Contributor

As I stated in the Fashion Forum; toddler clothing.

Honored Contributor

@elated,   There would be NO incentive to purchase this top -- it's not cotton!  It's polyester and rayon.  It's a pass for me.  HeartCat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@thyme Patty wrote:

Now I'm wondering if I should down size..Woman LOL LOL

I'd size down.

I'm getting one for sure.  These are comfy!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

What's with QVC lately? That thing is outright unattractive. If I wanted an ill fitting t shirt Walmart has them for 4.99. 

Honored Contributor

I think if you are very chesty, this is going to look like a maternity top.  I think if you carry your weight through the mid-section, this is going to look like a maternity top.  I think you might have a chance of it looking okay if you are small on top but for me, it just looks way, way too voluminous.

I'd never wear that out of the house but I also think for lounging around the house, all that fabric would just get in my way. 

I think this is grossly overpriced.  This should be no more than $20.00. 

Super Contributor

So far everyone shown in the top has looked pregnant. I can see the hanger through the fabric, so it must be pretty thin.

Esteemed Contributor

Personally, I just can't get behind something with so much fabric around it. It could pass for a maternity top. Additionally, the smile hemline does not help with the excessive fabric.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Trusted Contributor

When it doesn't even look good on the tall slender models it's a sure pass for meSmiley Tongue

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it