Honored Contributor

Re: Anybody Gaucho Jumpsuit TSV 6/14

@fairydogmother wrote:

@songbird wrote:

Don't like it.  I have a nice full length black one I got at Nordstrom.  In fact, this fashion day (so far) is a dud for me.  This jump suit did no favors for Carolyn. Not a good look.

Let me phrase this delicately: hosts who wear sizes that are clearly too small for them or styles that are very unflattering, need an intervention. Before they appear on air. Those issues cause me as a shopper only to focus on the hosts fashion problems and I am steered away from purchasing. That said, I understand they are required to wear the tsv. Yet I wonder if there are ways to style it to make it more flattering for everyone presenting it. 

I agree.  If the outfit is TSV, hosts have no choice.  They have to wear it.  It was unfortunate Carolyn had to wear it. Jump suits are "extreme" fashion looks.  They're hard to accessorize without looking too much...in summer yet. You have to have the right kind of body to wear it well. Tall and willowy.  She has the height but not the rest. She looked way better in the Peace World, etc show that followed.  In fact she looked cute in them.

Honored Contributor

Nope!

Been there, done that, learned my lesson.

Never again.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This jumpsuit is a no for me. I don't think this jumpsuit is very flattering. I don't like the asymmetrical hemline on the legs. 

I had a full length jumpsuit back in the 80s. Yes, it was a bit of a pain for bathroom trips, but it looked really good on me. I also wore gauchos with boots in the 70s. I liked that look on me too. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have three jumpsuits and am tempted BUT I really don't NEED another,  The one thing holding me back is the "sleeveless" part.  I am not in favor of the color choices either.  

As far as the ladies room... my jumpsuits slip off with no problem.. not the issue for me. 

Honored Contributor

There is nothing about this that I like.  I also haven't cared for it on anyone and that includes Rachel B.

Respected Contributor

Absolutely horrible.....

Honored Contributor

The solid colors, and maybe the darker prints, would work for me.  In Tall for longer length.

I'd wear a tee underneath on cool days.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

I like the brand and own lots of joggers.  But, this item looks off on everyone.  There is something weird about the front view around the lower tummy area.  Don't know if the rise is too short or too tight.  Don't like the awkward leg openings...maybe too wide. And the V opening is quite low. 

Esteemed Contributor

oh Lordy. MD is on now.  I notice she is not wearing the jumpsuit.   Maybe she'll change into it next hour when she presents Anybody.  Time to change the channel

Respected Contributor

It has 3 stars and doesn't look flattering on the models