Respected Contributor

Re: Anybody Gaucho Jumpsuit TSV 6/14

Really SILLY length- EVERYONE should buy the tall! lol

Frequent Contributor

yes. that jumpsuit is awful, Carolyn needed a bigger size and just looked horrible with whatever was around her neck and that jacket.. and its just frumpy on them all..another thing why are they are wearing a jacket over it...makes me suspicious that

the arm holes are too big also.  

Thats it! 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Rachel did a very good close up of every part of the jumpsuit last night when she kicked it off. She even put up her arm to show how the arm hole is cut nicely so your bra does not show. The arm holes were cut very nicely, the camera was right there to show it.

I think the reason it looked so nice on her is she had the right size on, she is the right height, and she didn't try to cover up all the things everyone else is trying to do with jean jackets and other jackets. Even the brand rep has a ridiculous white blouse over it, tied in a knot in the front!

If the brand rep doesn't even feel comfortable in it, what is that conveying to the audience?

I like the teal/pink/white pattern Rachel had on, but the rest of the colors don't fit the style. I am only 5"1' and I have not seen any short tiny model with it on yet. They don't have the little models on, but I have not watched many presentations. It might look cute if you put a belt on it and not those strings. But then it takes even more effort to go to the bathroom though.

You can always tell when Carolyn doesn't like what she has to sell because her go to is to put a jean jacket over it. I don't know anyone who depends so much on "just throw a jean jacket over it" mantra.

I think inset pockets would have made this look a tiny bit better. Outside pockets with flimsy material just hang open which makes the line of the jumpsuit look better

Regular Contributor

I'm not sure who this is aimed at.  Looks too frumpy for the younger crowd & too "Flo from Mel's Diner" for everyone else...

Surely a woman did not design this.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

it's not for me but I do think Amy looks adorable in it but what doesn't she look good in.  Adae looks great too and even Michibda.   Apparently 34,000 people liked it and more power to them.  Not every item is for everyone.  For those who like it good for them.  The only people covering up the jumpsuit are most of the "heavier" ladies.   Maybe they don't like showing their arms.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not interested in the least...but what I can't wrap my mind around is...what's with the longer down the middle of the leg inseam and shorter on the outside seam? Weirdest, most unflattering shape to me. No point to that hanging down longer in the middle of the legs. Awful.

When it's not even cute on Amy S. who usually looks adorable in anything... 👎🏻

Respected Contributor

@wilma wrote:

This jumpsuit is a no for me. I don't think this jumpsuit is very flattering. I don't like the asymmetrical hemline on the legs. 

I had a full length jumpsuit back in the 80s. Yes, it was a bit of a pain for bathroom trips, but it looked really good on me. I also wore gauchos with boots in the 70s. I liked that look on me too. 

100% Agreed, most pointless, unflattering "design" I've seen lately. And seems like it also would just feel uncomfortable too. I can't imagine it's selling like gangbusters...but who knows.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

The three stars aren’t a real review on the item since it hasn’t even been shipped out yet.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Some jumpsuits are cute.  This is not one of them.  It's odd looking and does look like Flo from Mel's Diner.   I love this brand.   Big disappointment.  I wouldn't buy this if I was 20.  It's an odd design.  Adai is the only one pulling it off.  She tied it in the back and has a solid color on.   Very frumpy looking.  

Super Contributor

Not for me.  I think it makes everyone look heavier from the waist down.