Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Another advance order TSV!

QVC627.png

QVC623.png

Respected Contributor

Re: Anybody Gaucho Jumpsuit TSV 6/14

I last wore a jumpsuit in the early 1970s when I was in my early twenties. And had a slim petite figure. Now at almost 70 years old, I can only imagine how ridiculous I would look and feel in this one. 
Nope.  

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

Don't like it.  I have a nice full length black one I got at Nordstrom.  In fact, this fashion day (so far) is a dud for me.  This jump suit did no favors for Carolyn. Not a good look.

Respected Contributor

Not for me for lot of reasons. It sure isn't flattering on this morning's host and I imagine it would be the same on my body. Sleeveless, that tie, the length...but the biggest reason I would never be able to wear these is that I have no desire to take off all my clothes to use the bathroom. Been there, done that Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

I can't find it........What is the Item number?

Cute and comfortable.  Nice length.

@ROMARY    The item # is right under the picture posted above. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

This looks like something for my 9 yr old granddaughter, not an adult. Time to grow up Q
Respected Contributor

@songbird wrote:

Don't like it.  I have a nice full length black one I got at Nordstrom.  In fact, this fashion day (so far) is a dud for me.  This jump suit did no favors for Carolyn. Not a good look.

Let me phrase this delicately: hosts who wear sizes that are clearly too small for them or styles that are very unflattering, need an intervention. Before they appear on air. Those issues cause me as a shopper only to focus on the hosts fashion problems and I am steered away from purchasing. That said, I understand they are required to wear the tsv. Yet I wonder if there are ways to style it to make it more flattering for everyone presenting it. 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

@Carolina925 wrote:

Not for me for lot of reasons. It sure isn't flattering on this morning's host and I imagine it would be the same on my body. Sleeveless, that tie, the length...but the biggest reason I would never be able to wear these is that I have no desire to take off all my clothes to use the bathroom. Been there, done that Smiley Wink

Yep. Totally with ya on the potty problem. 

Harmonize the World
Super Contributor

Nicely worded, DejaVu, and totally agree. Certain styles are not for every body...which is probably why CG is wearing it with a jacket and a big scarf.
Frequent Contributor

I ordered it after the midnight presentation but ended up cancelling it.  I really thought about it and figured it wouldn't work with my body (would make me look heavier).