Respected Contributor

@cef001 wrote:

I think there are alot of older women on these forums so I really can't go by the opinions.

The kind of ugly those pants are is ageless. They pad you up top with a bizarrely wide, thick waistband, topped off by a huge drawstring, and then instead of ballooning a bit toward the bottom like harem pants, which would at least balance the thickened top, they taper. To add insult to injury, they're inches too short. "Cropped" does not make sense for this style; it looks like a cutting room error. It interrupts the line of the leg so even the tallest person is going to look shorter and ungainly, and hippy to boot.

Don't take my word for it. Look at the otherwise lovely models, who look like witless wonders with those things on. Adding heels--I just hope those gals got a bonus for that indignity.

Ugly, ugly, ugly, and whatever copywriter slapped "chic" on this needs to be locked up with a dictionary for a week.

Super Contributor

I got a pair to lounge around in, walk my dog, and be able to go to the school if there was an emergency.  I don't think they are any less ridiculous than the Lularoe leggings I've been sporting.  I am really into comfort right now (mostly home taking care of my two sons- one with low functioning autism).  I really like Diane Gilman Jeggings (but the sizes are crazy off), and a few of my Laluroe leggings.  I will add these into my comfy wardrobe.  I got them in navy and will just wear them with my navy Easy Spirit travel time mules.  I would NEVER try to dress them up with fancy heels, but the black ones don't look too bad with the fancy shoes.  Iman actually offers these pants for a lot more.  They are really Hammer Time too, but of course they look good on her because she is a goddess!

Honored Contributor

Kulani is the only person I've seen in the joggers so far that looks good in them. PD looked ridiculous in them, a high heel does not improve the look.

Honored Contributor

Harem pants. These are harem pants and the larger you are, the worse you look. Yep, you do. High heels? Are you kidding me?

This TSV is terrible.

Super Contributor
I will look great in them. I cannot wait to get them. Sorry you can't pull these off with your body type.
Honored Contributor

Forgot to mention that the inseam length is a joke.....

Agree with you OP, this entire line is a mess.

Trusted Contributor

Re: AnyBody TSV

[ Edited ]

Would love to know if the inseam measurement includes the band or not.  If it does then they need to post the band measurement.

Edited to add:  I think the taller hosts and models are wearing the waist band low on their hips and long tops to cover that.  That is kind of deceptive.

Contributor

I like the "jogger" style but would wear these with flats, tennies, flat/low heel boot.  Myself I dont care for them with high heels.  YAY that they have included petites.

Honored Contributor

Re: AnyBody TSV

[ Edited ]

@kze wrote:

Would love to know if the inseam measurement includes the band or not.  If it does then they need to post the band measurement.

Edited to add:  I think the taller hosts and models are wearing the waist band low on their hips and long tops to cover that.  That is kind of deceptive.

@kze,

The inseam measurement includes the band. That's what I'm seeing on the garment measurement chart.

I know this sounds short, but if you consider that the pants have to fit just above or at the ankle then this can seem shorter than a traditional style pant where it normally would cover the ankle and some. Measure your inseam to the ankle bone and see what you get.Woman Wink I think you might be surprised at what you find.

Honored Contributor

@MercysMom wrote:

In the words of MC Hammer in U Can't Touch This,

Related imageSmiley Very Happy

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif