Honored Contributor

I think someone in the TSV Office (if there is such a thing)  has gone nuts.   First,  they offer the world's most unflattering pants style,  then offer virtually nothing to go with it.   Almost everything in the line is either sold out or only available in limited sizes and colors.   What a lost opportunity! 

This has got to be the most drab,  depressing line ever.   They wouldn't sell the first one in the Southwest.   We don't dress like that. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I think someone in the TSV Office (if there is such a thing)  has gone nuts.   First,  they offer the world's most unflattering pants style,  then offer virtually nothing to go with it.   Almost everything in the line is either sold out or only available in limited sizes and colors.   What a lost opportunity! 

This has got to be the most drab,  depressing line ever.   They wouldn't sell the first one in the Southwest.   We don't dress like that. 

but not everyone watching lives in the southwest,

Rachel looks nice in them now,

I like the jogger pant look, but these are bit too PJ for me

Honored Contributor

I have to say, I don't get this style for me either.  Just one wrong turn [of the sizing chart] and It's Hammer Time!  I wore these pants back in college in the 80's, and only to drag myself to 6am class, or to the cafeteria after an all-nighter.  To show them with heels does nothing to endear me to them today. 

For me, this is one of those "hip, chic, cool, everyone's wearing them" fashions that I happily pass right on by. 

Honored Contributor

I would have bought them for pajama bottoms, but they're too short for me. Wouldn't have been likely to wear them anywhere other than that, if I had bought them.

Respected Contributor

We sure don't wear them in NYC. QVC needs to ramp

up its' game. Notice when a decent gold or gemstone 

tsv is presented it usually flies out.

I think thE best this 

tsv could be called  is nursing home / hospital 

rehab chic. Since it is easy to put on and comfy. But that

description insults those institutions. ( no offense is intended)

Esteemed Contributor

I just ordered several pair of this style of pants from Hanes.com.  They are backordered, so haven't worn them yet.

However, they were only $8.99, and I figured I would wear them as PJs or around the house. 

Not sure if they will ever see the light of day outside the house.

Esteemed Contributor

What a great way to look 20 pounds heavier.  

Honored Contributor

Re: AnyBody TSV

[ Edited ]

These are ridiculously short!!  Who in the world decided that 26 1/2 inches is a regular length. LOL!

Honored Contributor

The banded bottom pants with the high heeled sandals look totally ridiculous.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

Oh my..wow...don't think I could even wear these doing house work...never mind going out of the house in them...of course Rachel looks fab...she could wear a garbage bag and look great!!  But I'm afraid for most of us....not so much.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it