Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Just thinking back, none of the hosts/models (that I saw) looked twenty or any pounds heavier.  Anyway, they have a slight touch of harem pant style, yet slim in cut/style.  A nice, flattering look, imo.  Nice colors, too.  Heart

They looked so thin in them!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

Everyone wearing those sweatpants with heels looks ridiculous. Not just sweatpants but short sweatpants and heels,laughable.  

I got mine, and I tried mine on.  I look fabulous in them.  They are super comfortable.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Why not get some jogging pants? Like someone said hanes has them,and other places also.

Because these are super lightweight and cozy.  "Jogging pants" can be bulky and more unflattering.

Esteemed Contributor

Got three pairs and love them!  These pants do not add weight on my body type anyways. And, they're very comfortable, lightweight, but still can wear now.  Was just outside clearing some snow, wearing these pants and was not cold although it was 32 degrees. But, whatever the material is I believe these will be comfy in the warmer weather, too.

Respected Contributor

Rachel looks terrific in ANYTHING she wears!  She is luckiy to have a great shape!

Contributor

I guess I'm in the minority...I'm retired now and looking for comfort during the day...these pants are great to run to the store in or just hang out around the house.  I guess it's easy to spew off about what you don't like about these, but hey, I wouldn't be caught dead in skin tight skirts that barely cover my butt or multi-colored hair.  QVC has something for everyone...don't hate on these cause they're not your style.  That's why we all are INDIVIDUALS.