Honored Contributor

Re: AnyBody TSV - June 5, 2023

ANYBODY did do a 3 piece TSV a month or so ago.......i purchased four sets! 2 tops (one short sleeve, one tank), one bottom, plus a matching cardigan as an upsell. they are great!

i am thinking of getting 2 sets of these bottoms in the talls. nice prints and i have tanks that will match the bottoms. i do see though that they brought in new solid tanks which look nice.

LOVE their loungewear! hard to me to resist......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

Yep; plus the rise is questionable.  Just saw jUlia and if you are watching her too you know what I mean. Take a page from the kids....size up at least one or two sizes.  No one wants pants that "grab". 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I need a drawstring and I don't care for the curved legs on anything. I think it's just weird looking. They have to find something to make it new looking but not for me.

You can find these everywhere for much cheaper and cuter prints.

Honored Contributor

Easy pass for me.  I don't wear shorts of any kind, even pj's.  I need a draw string closure in all my pj's and I'm wearing all the "leisure" sets I bought over the last 2 to 3 years as pj's.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love the idea of the separates because I'm a full size larger on top than the bottom.  I don't ever buy sets.

However, not interested.  The angle cut on both of these bottoms is not attractive to me.  Angled bottoms where the outside of the legs are cut higher up, instead of straight hems???  

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper   I totally agree.  The angled him was a deal breaker for me

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

here is the 3 piece set that i ordered a month or so ago.

top, tank, pant. at that time it was $53.40

AnyBody Lush Jersey 3-Piece Tee and Tank PJ Set - QVC.com

matching short sleeve shrugs

Anybody Lush Jersey Open Front Short Sleeve Shrug - QVC.com

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Why are the models wearing them like street clothes if they are PJs?????

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Why are the models wearing them like street clothes if they are PJs?????

@rms1954   You already know the answer to that question.  Smiley Happy  Like most everything else, they push items like they are universal -- you can wear them anywhere.  

Nearly every PJ set or lounge set they've sold on-air is pitched as "wear to the store, wear to do the gardening, wear to walk the dog, etc."

Trusted Contributor

Ho hum.  What's special about this and where's the value?  Whoever is putting together the TSVs lacks imagination .