Respected Contributor

AnyBody Set of Two Lush Jersey Joggers TSV 8/1/22

2 FOR $48.12  petite, regular and TALL!!

black/black is a must for those who wear this style multiple times a week.

the prints are nice and have a place in a wardrobe

but more solid sets would have resulted in sales of multiple sets

would have loved:

black and taupe

navy and black

green and grey

i like this style worn a bit loose

anybodyjoggers.jpg

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

Re: AnyBody Set of Two Lush Jersey Joggers TSV 8/1/22

@TheMemphisVette,

I agree with you, that more solids would have been nice!

Field Of Tulips - Happy Day Of August, Good Morning

Honored Contributor

I have a different style of Anybody joggers and I love them (A398623).  The fabric content I have is 57% cotton/38% modal/5% spandex -- and it's fabulous!

This TSV, however, has a fabric content of 92% polyester/8% spandex.  I don't like any of the prints, not even to wear only indoors. The colors are a total miss for me.  I much prefer olive, indigo, and dusty blues, etc.  I already the ubiquitous black, navy, and my favorite smokey taupe.

Speaking of taupe, the TSV color looks like a lighter shade than their original smokey taupe shade (even though the TSV presentation said it is the same color).  I think it's the difference in material and how the color can change depending on the fabric.  I like the richer shade of smokey taupe much better. 

This entire TSV is a No for me.  

Respected Contributor

Just an overall No to any jogger- I love socks once the weather gets cool and the banded bottom looks so dumb with socks, cuts off the leg line- Just a no. 

Honored Contributor

Pass for me.  I don't wear joggers.

Respected Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

Just an overall No to any jogger- I love socks once the weather gets cool and the banded bottom looks so dumb with socks, cuts off the leg line- Just a no. 

I totally agree, @Skyegirl21. In fact, the last time I wore a jogger style pant was 1988. I sure loved them back then. But they just don't work for me in both style and comfort anymore...can't abide that band thing.

I rocked a pant similar to these below along with the matching sweatshirt back in the day. In fact, I think I had the matching head to toe look in baby blue and light peach too. And yeah, I liked them baggy! And this is hard to admit, but I wore white socks and white tennies with them. 😲😲😲 

Give me a break, it was 1988! Ha! 

YUEHAO Pants For Women Women Sports Pants Trousers Jogging Sweatpants Jogger Pants (Pink)

Regular Contributor

I agree with TheMemphisVette about the colors.  I hate it when they offer sets of two of any type of clothing in the same color, even if one is solid and one is some kind of print.  I much prefer to have different colors, especially solids.

Honored Contributor

these are great for me for around the house as athleisure wear. i dont generally wear joggers outside (LOL not sure why because i will wear leggings outside.)

i went with the talls at 5'7" because i hate them to run short and/or shrink. i had to waitlist both the black/black and the black/shibori.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

I totally agree, @Skyegirl21. In fact, the last time I wore a jogger style pant was 1988. I sure loved them back then. But they just don't work for me in both style and comfort anymore...can't abide that band thing.

I rocked a pant similar to these below along with the matching sweatshirt back in the day. In fact, I think I had the matching head to toe look in baby blue and light peach too. And yeah, I liked them baggy! And this is hard to admit, but I wore white socks and white tennies with them. 😲😲😲 

Give me a break, it was 1988! Ha! 

YUEHAO Pants For Women Women Sports Pants Trousers Jogging Sweatpants Jogger Pants (Pink)

@pupwhipped Those are what I and most everyone called "sweatpants" and no I would not wear those either. LOL Look at that rise Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

I ordered 2 sets and I like them. Going to wear to work in the fall.  I can also use as pajama bottoms.  If I don't like the fabrication or the fit then I will return them.  But going to give them a shot.  I like the green and navy set.

I'm short so with joggers I don't have to worry about tripping over my pant legs if I decide to use as pjs.