Trusted Contributor

My first thought was how do you go to the bathroom in a store without having to have the jumpsuit touch the floor. Yuck.

Esteemed Contributor

I like some jumpsuits but NOT this one!  The colors are not even nice and it looks to me like it would make me look heavy.......no thank you.

Valued Contributor

@Glitter51 wrote:

I think it's hideous in every color!! I honestly can't imagine any of the hosts wearing this and loving it.  

ITA - not a flattering look on anyone.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: AnyBody Jumpsuit

[ Edited ]

Mary Beth is wearing it but she definitely needs a bigger size.   It's way to tight around her hips. I'm not a fan of wide leg gaucho pants either and i am thin

Honored Contributor

Re: AnyBody Jumpsuit

[ Edited ]

I don't like this jumpsuit. I don't like the asymmetrical hemline on the legs. I looked at a few photos online, and IMO it didn't look very flattering on anyone. 

I had a full length jumpsuit back in the 80s. I used to wear gauchos with boots back in the 70s. I liked both those looks. 

Respected Contributor

So far, every host and model I have seen wear this jumpsuit look frumpy and awful in this thing....absolutely a poorly designed item!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@LindaSal   you answered one of my questions on breezies underwear.   Thank you. 

Valued Contributor

Saw Rachel at midnight in the TSV  didn't think she looked as bad as the other host since midnight. Guess it is because Rachel is tall and thin and the others have more meat on their bones .Think those host did not like wearing the jumpsuit as much as Rachel.

One other thing didn't see the other host sitting on the floor spreading their legs to show how you can play with your children,grandchildren,that last night was ridiculous on her part,kind of childish.

Jumpsuits in my opinion look better on  thinner younger  individuals,think  they are trying to get a younger audience to buy.

I have bell bottom pants from AnyBody,lived in them last year and loved everything about them,material was great for summer  was hoping for something like that at midnight.

Honored Contributor

although i have a number of anybody jumpsuits, they are all a bit longer.....more capri length. i decided to order this in black because it was more knee length. hoping i love it and that it is cool and comfortable.....and easy to get on and off like the others in this line.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

bought one in a print ,  fits perfectly and looks very cute.    I decided to order one in black well it didn't fit well at all !   Arm holes stuck out and didn't lay flat and tbe material seemed thinner for some reason ,   It truly feels thinner.   Anybody is never consistent in sizing  ,   I hate that about the brand also S. Graver is not consistent either anymore.   I'm tired if having to send items back because they don't fit!!!