Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Asymmetrical hemline on this jumpsuit looks goofy.From the waist up, it looks nicely fitted. To be honest, I have never liked a gaucho style. Also I don't care for a string belt. If you are buying it, it doesn't ship for two weeks which is what the Q is doing a lot now.

Valued Contributor

I think it's hideous in every color!! I honestly can't imagine any of the hosts wearing this and loving it.  

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Yeah that hem definitely looks like a sewing project gone wrong.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

why did they do that hemline?

and Rachel her name is Amal in Emel

Honored Contributor

Re: AnyBody Jumpsuit

[ Edited ]

Getting on the floor, legs spread wide as if playing with toys with children -- was the absolute silliest fashion presentation yet.  I think everyone already knows when your bottom half is dressed in a pants style you can do much more than in a dress.  

I love Anybody jumpsuits, I have many.  Not getting this TSV though.  The odd hemline, and the length are both turnoffs for me.  I like the inseam longer so that it's a crop pant, or even full-length.

Respected Contributor

I love AnyBody fabrics. I have many of their items, but this is not a go.  The odd hemline does look like a manufacturing mistake!  It's a pass. 

Honored Contributor

only positive thing is offering in tall and petite sizes which does not happen often, and I assume from xxs and up but and they are saying up front when it ships 

Frequent Contributor

Not a fan of jumpsuits. I too, never cared for gauchos. Passing on this was an easy decision for me. 

Contributor

If I was thin I might like it. This is not for larger women. Easy pass for me! It is also trying to appeal to younger women. I understand that. It seems like many items are for the younger crowd.  I did find too many clothes in the last few weeks! I am hoping they fit.