Frequent Contributor

Respected Contributor

Re: Any word on the D&B TSV?

Well, Sue posted a cryptic message on her Facebook page that something amazing is happening on Sept. 8th with a background of polka dots.  I looked on the Dooney website and on new arrivals there is a series of bags called the Carolina with "Polka Dots."  I just hope this is not the TSV because I hate polka dots.

Respected Contributor

Go to the search bar at the top of the QVC home page.  Type in "Dooney and Bourke Beacon."  You should see the new bag.  I think I will like the Beacon collection.

Valued Contributor

I haven’t got a preview email yet on it but I did as Maximilian suggested and just keyed Beacon in the search bar. That looks like it’s it.

https://www.qvc.com/Dooney-%26-Bourke-Leather-Beacon-Collection-Slip-Tote.product.A342268.html?sc=SR...
Trusted Contributor

Thank you @maximillian and @hippiechick7897!

Super Contributor

It looks like a nice bag but will it hold up in the rain? I live in washington state with lots of rain. Thanks

Honored Contributor

Its a pass for me.  I don't care for the white stiching and the gold D&B plate.  

Trusted Contributor

,@opionated, may I ask if there is any info on a Lisa Rinna TSV? Forgive me for using your site but not sure how to start a new site. Many thanks

Respected Contributor

Love the bag not crazy about the colors.  Wish the handles were two ot three inches longer.  More colors are offered on the D&B website but the Q's price is better.  I'm going to pass.

Respected Contributor

Toooo heavy.