Esteemed Contributor

Re: Any word on the D&B TSV?

A model wore it last night.  No thanks.  I don’t like the stitching.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love just about everything about this bag and I have been jonesing for a tote but I'm not sure about the zipper.

Usually when bags have zippers set down inside like that, they are a complete pain to try and zip closed. 

S/H should be free on a TSV too.  Another 10 bucks in s/h takes the bag over $200.00.  

Contributor

I always buy on D&B website. I wait for the sales-which they have quite often. Just had 20% for Labor Day.  Free Shipping and they have Dooney Pay.  I like the color options for this bag on D&B better.

Respected Contributor

I knew they would give us the dumbed down version.  The dooney site has the same tote with a back zipped pocket and not a slip pocket.  I’m not surprised.  

Respected Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

I knew they would give us the dumbed down version.  The dooney site has the same tote with a back zipped pocket and not a slip pocket.  I’m not surprised.  

Actually, no, they also have this slip tote on Dooney site. Identical for &268. I prefer slip pockets to the zip tote, but that’s just me. Got two for gifts and i’m Still thinking of getting myself one. 

Respected Contributor

I really love it but wanted more color choices. In the winter, I like to jazz up my black wardrobe with something sassy.

Valued Contributor

I would have purchased but refuse to pay $10 to ship. Yes, it should be free shipping. QVC needs more free shipping on select items.....they are very stingy on free shipping in general and now they're taking HSN down with the new shipping prices and no 1/2 when buying more than one.

Honored Contributor

The handles are way too thin.  it looks unbalanced. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 

Hi Bling.  I agree. 

Do you think the handles are also too thin for the bag?  It  just looks weird with the skinny handlles.

Hope you are having a great late summer!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@winamac1 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 

Hi Bling.  I agree. 

Do you think the handles are also too thin for the bag?  It  just looks weird with the skinny handlles.

Hope you are having a great late summer!

@winamac1  Hi Winnie!   Haven’t seen you in a while here.  Glad you’re still around and posting.   I think the handles would have been better if they were about an inch longer in length.   One thing I did notice about those straps, some of the models had a hard time keeping both straps on their shoulders.   I have so many tote bags from dooney that I don’t carry anymore.  I much prefer satchels.  This bag is pretty, but give me Florentine leather any day of the week.  That’s my favorite leather from Dooney.  I have to say the summer has been the worst this year. I’ve had more rain then sun this summer.  I hope yours has been better than mine.  Looking forward to the cool fall weather.  Hope you’ve been well.  Happy fall weather to you.  If it ever gets here.  Heart