Honored Contributor

Re: Any reviews on joy mangano's pillows?

They are calling the pillowcases ""new pillowcases"" and I wonder if they are redesigned? I don't want the ones with an envelope opening. The description is vague.

Frequent Contributor

Which Tony Little pillow for neck and shoulder pain. I am constantly searching for a holy grail so I don't wake up in agony!!

Valued Contributor

I ordered the pillows the last time HSN had them as a special, they are hard, I use two pillows for bed and I have to use a softer pillow to lay my head and the Joy pillow for the lower base.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/10/2015 Inner_Wealth said:
On 1/10/2015 BlingQueen022 said:

I have her pillows and love them...I think they are wonderful, but as Harvarti mentioned they are a tad more on the firm side...But my head sinks in and I always get a good nights rest...I did purchase them solely for the "cooling" aspect, for my hot flashes...and for that alone, I am very impressed, as it really does cool me down...It is wonderful for that...

I also have the MY PILLOWS from here on Q...They are perhaps more comfortable-cushy overall, but I think both are really nice in their own way...

I ordered the Mangano travel pillow today...( same pillow but smaller ) for my travels abroad...and ordered one more set of the Today's special ...

Good for us hot flashers...lol...{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Did ya see the massage pillow you can wrap on various body parts? What a great deal that is and it got nothing but good reviews. Ordered two of them. Giving one to my dad for his neck that has arthritis in and hoping he gets relief from it.

Hi there...no, I have not seen the massage pillow...that sounds amazing!...I will go take a peak...thank you so much...I think it would be wonderful for my mom who has so much pain right now...you are such a dear...thank you...I hope it will help your dad...you are a sweet daughter...{#emotions_dlg.wub}

HUGS...

376-291 is the item number.

Contributor

I ordered her pillows the last time they were a TS. They were much too firm for me. Also, once I put my own pillowcase on I didn't notice much of a difference between the cool side or the warm side. I ordered a My Pillow from the Q and it's the best pillow I've ever owned. I wouldn't givr it up for anything. Gave my Joy Manganos away.
Super Contributor

Just cancelled my order
Super Contributor

On 1/10/2015 bunk said:

Which Tony Little pillow for neck and shoulder pain. I am constantly searching for a holy grail so I don't wake up in agony!!

Here is the info on the two pal pillow set. His body pillow is also wonderful!......Tony Little DeStress Micropedic Pillows 2pk - Queen item # 294-035
Honored Contributor

On 1/10/2015 reiki604 said: For some reason I sleep well on them but they are the firmest and heaviest pillows I've ever seen.

I bought one when it was a TS--think this was the first TS of her pillow. It is quite hard and firm but I like it for reading and do use it for sleeping some nights. Don't like that it isn't washable so use a pillow case. I have only one set of pillow cases that fit on it. Most of my queen size pillow cases just don't fit. I agree if you use a pillow case you don't get the cool/warm effect. I bought My Pillow from QVC and returned them.

Honored Contributor

On 1/10/2015 _Not an easy sale said:

I had seen hsn's Today's special or value product earlier today {not that familar with shop channel's titles} -selling at 60,000 +. I watched and listened with great interest. This must be what many posters were speaking about: ->when the phone calls came on endorsing theirs from the (?LAST TIME) previous event show. Appears everyone who had bought could 'not' say enough positive oral reviews, so that had given me information to try and understand. No, I have never had any pillow remotely like this BUT I am very choosey about pillows. Mine are usually ones -word of mouth, costing over $100.00 and are really great. I prefer a firmer pillow and thought about buying a few for chairs (back and leg support) when reading in chair or on the sofa.

I have the Tony Little's (JUMBO) which is very firm and I have never been disappointed-either for a sleep pillow or using for back, as I mentioned before.

Does anyone know the difference between the Tony Little's pillow , also having this Joy M.'s claim to fame pillow that is on today, for comparsion?

Most of my home's SLEEP pillows are the highest quailty that I could find, having a double sided design, bought from online several years ago. I can wash most of them or have them dry cleaned.

Can anyone other than the two previous posters contribute anymore, fro person experience? Never had a $39.00 pillow but if it's everthing they say, who would care...just so it breathes. And forget that "MY PILLOW"; I had seen that at Bed Bath & Beyond and certainly wasn't impressed. Oh by the way- my head is not as heavy as a bowling ball, so I do not need a ROCK-hard layered pillow.

Anyone?

The TS today is a set of 2 pillows for $39.99--I paid that amount for one of Joy's pillows when they were first presented.

Respected Contributor

On 1/10/2015 BlingQueen022 said:

I have her pillows and love them...I think they are wonderful, but as Harvarti mentioned they are a tad more on the firm side...But my head sinks in and I always get a good nights rest...I did purchase them solely for the "cooling" aspect, for my hot flashes...and for that alone, I am very impressed, as it really does cool me down...It is wonderful for that...

I also have the MY PILLOWS from here on Q...They are perhaps more comfortable-cushy overall, but I think both are really nice in their own way...

I ordered the Mangano travel pillow today...( same pillow but smaller ) for my travels abroad...and ordered one more set of the Today's special ...

Good for us hot flashers...lol...{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Did ya see the massage pillow you can wrap on various body parts? What a great deal that is and it got nothing but good reviews. Ordered two of them. Giving one to my dad for his neck that has arthritis in and hoping he gets relief from it.

If you mean the show stopper, 376-291, I would definitely NOT say it has nothing but good reviews. 30 - 5 star, 25 - 1 star with an average of 3.1. You might want to read what the negatives say before buying.