Respected Contributor

Any reviews on joy mangano's pillows?

They are selling well. I am interested in reviews of those that have them from the last time. In addition , would like to know about the pillow cases add on. Thnx
“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Trusted Contributor

Re: Any reviews on joy mangano's pillows?

Joy’s pillows are very hard. They are too hard for me to use for my head, but I do use one between my knees when I sleep because it holds the firmness so it helps my back. If you like a very solid, very firm pillow without much give, this is that pillow. I am not sure what the stuffing is but it is the most solid pillow I have ever felt – it is close to being so firm that some may call it hard.

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Trusted Contributor

The pillows are great, I bought several of the 2/1 the last time, and the time before that! Too good a deal to pass up when you consider how much a regular pillow costs. These are substantial and comfortable. I wouldn't say it's perfect, it's almost too large and bulky for a bed pillow, but I use them as extra pillows and for when I'm watching TV. Don't bother with the pillowcases. They have a side entry pocket which makes it difficult to get such a large pillow into it. I ripped the pocket trying to get the pillow in. Use a regular pillowcase, or if you are using them as accent pillows, no pillowcase necessary.
Esteemed Contributor

I wouldn't consider a hard pillow....

I have six of the My Pillows from the Q.....the best pillows I have ever owned....

Esteemed Contributor

The pillows from HSN are fabulous!!!!! I can't say enough about them. I've had mine for a year now and they haven't flattened at all. They still look brand new. I love these. Best I ever purchased. I ordered another set in the blue color.

I will purchase pillow cases to match elsewhere because they didn't demonstrate the pillow cases. When I ordered the pillow cases for the first set they have a side slit in them and it was just too difficult to get the pillow inside them. I ended up ripping the case. I'm not sure if the cases they're selling now are the same because the description doesn't say side entry and she never opened the cases up to present them. The pillows are worth the money!!! They are the best pillows I have ever bought in my life. They are not hard pillows either. They conform to your body nicely. They do not feel like bricks. Very comfortable.

Valued Contributor

I have them and also do not suggest adding the pillowcases. They were not a good fit.

I do like the pillows. I like to sleep on one and I have three more that I mostly use for reading, laptop in bed, extra on the couch when kids and grandkids are here. They are substantial and a little on the heavy side but I have neck problems and as a side sleeper this is perfect for me. As for the warm and cool, not so much, but I am always warm at this point in time, lol.

Respected Contributor

For some reason I sleep well on them but they are the firmest and heaviest pillows I've ever seen.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Contributor

I have her pillows and love them...I think they are wonderful, but as Harvarti mentioned they are a tad more on the firm side...But my head sinks in and I always get a good nights rest...I did purchase them solely for the "cooling" aspect, for my hot flashes...and for that alone, I am very impressed, as it really does cool me down...It is wonderful for that...

I also have the MY PILLOWS from here on Q...They are perhaps more comfortable-cushy overall, but I think both are really nice in their own way...

I ordered the Mangano travel pillow today...( same pillow but smaller ) for my travels abroad...and ordered one more set of the Today's special ...

Good for us hot flashers...lol...{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Contributor

Regarding the pillowcases...These pillows really look and feel so nice that you don't have to use them...But I do ...Standard is too snug, so I use King or Queen and they work well...

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/10/2015 Inner_Wealth said:

I have her pillows and love them...I think they are wonderful, but as Harvarti mentioned they are a tad more on the firm side...But my head sinks in and I always get a good nights rest...I did purchase them solely for the "cooling" aspect, for my hot flashes...and for that alone, I am very impressed, as it really does cool me down...It is wonderful for that...

I also have the MY PILLOWS from here on Q...They are perhaps more comfortable-cushy overall, but I think both are really nice in their own way...

I ordered the Mangano travel pillow today...( same pillow but smaller ) for my travels abroad...and ordered one more set of the Today's special ...

Good for us hot flashers...lol...{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Did ya see the massage pillow you can wrap on various body parts? What a great deal that is and it got nothing but good reviews. Ordered two of them. Giving one to my dad for his neck that has arthritis in and hoping he gets relief from it.