Esteemed Contributor

Re: Any inkling about the Big Bonanza Silver TSV?

@chrystaltreewrote:

I love those bolo bracelets but they don't work quite so well for women with very tiny wrists, there's too much dangle.  But they are perfect for me, I like the dangle and I especically like the ease and convenience of being able to put my own bracelets on.  I bought one in each color, I took advantage of the Easy Pay.  

I like the bracelet,too. Which style or styles did you order. I like the open link in rose or silver.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOODwrote:

Do not at all like this type of bracelet with the silicon stopper and long dangly chain with round balls on the end. Totally annoying those chains dangling as they get caught in things. Won't be buying this tsv.

We consumers really enjoy days like this however days like this turn into bringing out really old stuff that didn't sell way back when that turns into a warehouse sale.

ITA, the way that bracelet is made is cheap and ugly.

Esteemed Contributor

I would have like if they had bundled the bracelets as a set.

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoonwrote:

If that's the TSV, I already have all of those bracelets in my repertoire.  Got the bead one last Silver Day.  I don't usually choose diamond cut things, but the swirled diamond cutting is kind of cool.

@faeriemoonI like the diamond cut style best also- it's different from what I have already.  But I'm iffy about buying. The style is great for those with bigger wrists, I wear about 7"  so the dangle would hang a bit. Maybe I'll watch a few more presentations.

Trusted Contributor

I just got mine in but it looks like steel & not like brand new silver. It doesn't match my other silver. It's not oxidized either. However, the Byzantine is very well made, no seams & very pretty. I like the oval link, too, but not sure how much silver is in these. I can't find a 925 on any. I like steel, but these were not priced at steel prices.