Honored Contributor

Re: Any info or guess as to what the Belle TSV is on Sat?

I went to have a look at the TSV and had a bit of deja vu ... the black/white version looks a lot like the recent D&Co b/w beach pants.

I wouldn't even consider the TSV .... I only wear long pants.

Regular Contributor

These pants do not seem to fit anyone well. They all look like the pants are bunching up at the crotch. Not a good look.  

Honored Contributor

Cropped beach pants.  Nice but I just don't need another pair of beach pants or wide leg crop pants.  

Respected Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@fairydogmother wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@kindred cats wrote:

Not buying .. I'm so sick of seeing capris. Cat Sad

I do see capris on seniors around here, often in black, white or khaki but never loud prints. I would stand out like a sore thumb in those.😳

Here in Florida I also see capris on seniors- often in loud prints. I have a couple pairs of tropical print beach pants. But I ordered the tsv in the sand stripe, for a more subtle look 

I am in New York @fairydogmother . It's a sea of black clothing even in the summer. 

Haha I bet it is. I would stick out like the original upper midwesterner that I am 

Harmonize the World
Super Contributor

Looks like plus size fashion to me... enjoy watdhing Kim.  Shows are entertaining. 

Honored Contributor

Kim is so pretty,and so much fun.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like the aqua print but not sure about the fabric...nylon and rayon? Says it's super stretchy but sounds clingy to me.  The matching tank costs as much as the pants, but it would be a good outfit with a cardigan

Esteemed Contributor

I was looking at the TSV from yesterday and only two were selling. The sand and the black appear to have sold out in most sizes, the other prints are still available. The price went up $2.00 ,not much of a value.

Respected Contributor

@Katrinka23 wrote:

These pants do not seem to fit anyone well. They all look like the pants are bunching up at the crotch. Not a good look.  

@Katrinka23 - I have this on WL but when I went back to watch the video presentation, you are so right.  They were all bunched up at the crouch and I noticed Kim kept her hands in the pockets to smooth it out.  I bought the jumpsuit in this fabric in the black & white and also I have the dress, which by the way is spectacular.  I am going to cancel the WL on these pants.