Honored Contributor

Re: Any Opinions on the Cubii?

@Kachina624 wrote:

I don't see much difference, except for a couple of frills, between this expensive device and the item that sells for about $50. that is like peddling a bicycle.  You also sit in a straight chair to do that.  Same motion, same effort.

@Kachina624, that is exactly what I thought too.  I'd like to know what the difference is.

Frequent Contributor

If it gets you healthier...I'm all for it Smiley Happy Good Luck!

Respected Contributor

@opinionated  Thanks for your reply!  I think it's a good idea.  It's just that price tag!  Seems WAY too high!

Respected Contributor

I've had one before (not this brand) and used it until it literally fell apart.  I ordered this TSV and it will be here this.  I sat at a desk for years and it absolutely helped.  I will incorporate this into my activity routine now that I am retired.  I do walk and do moderate to light strength training.  Cubii was expensive but if it helps keep me moving, it's worth it.

Honored Contributor

I would love to get one for my desk and peddle while working. I have no choice but to sit there for several hours at a time so it would have to help.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I got mine yesterday, I usually let things sit before I use it, I actually put it together and used it.  It isn't as easy as it looks, I felt like I got a workout in, I like it so far.  A lot sturdier than a cheaper model I had and it seems to work a lot better